Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Dutchmans Mine manual, any help please?  (Read 1301 times)

Description:

Offline RaymondTopic starter

• Show only replies by Raymond
Lost Dutchmans Mine manual, any help please?
« on: July 10, 2004, 10:56:12 PM »
I recently bought a second hand copy of lost dutchmans mine and found to my horror no manual and a security check in the game (the game I played in my youth must have been a pirate copy...ahem). Can anyone tell me where I can get a scan of the manual or a .txt file with the original page breaks?

Ive been to back2roots but I have no idea what to do with a .adf file, its an amiga file, but I cant put it onto a amiga disk from my PC, any help with this too would be appreciated!

Offline haymiggan

• Show only replies by haymiggan
    • http://www.amiga.dk
Re: Lost Dutchmans Mine manual, any help please?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 07:26:08 AM »
I only found a manual that didn't have pagebreaks and wasn't original, perhaps someone else can help.
But you could use whdload to install it to harddrive and that way skip the protection.

http://www.whdload.de/games/L.html
BPPC 210/060, 256MB, ZIV + Mediator ZIV, Spider II, Voodoo 3, Terratech 512i, MAS Player PRO, Pixelview TV Pro, X-Surf II, Kickflash OS4, VARIO, SilverSurfer, Fast ATA ZIV, Int.SD/FF, Seagate Barracuda V 60GB, 12x CD/RW, 52X CD/R, Punchillos III, PSX-A...

Offline RaymondTopic starter

• Show only replies by Raymond
Re: Lost Dutchmans Mine manual, any help please?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 08:47:39 AM »
Its a good idea, but ive got a standard A600 without a hard drive. This game is not anywhere! Ive looked at sellers websites and a half dozen retro gaming shops in my area and no luck whatsoever.

Does the Back2Roots directory need an emulator to run rather than a real amiga? Ive seen the game listed there, I just have no idea how to run it. Cheers for giving it a try though!