Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Supress Roadshow log output  (Read 2514 times)

Description:

Offline Matt_HTopic starter

Supress Roadshow log output
« on: December 01, 2019, 05:35:21 PM »
For ages on my OS4 machine I've had Roadshow pop up a "Network log output" window every few minutes or seconds with the following type of info:
Code: [Select]
Sun Dec 01 11:53:25 2019 [info ]: ARP information for <my router address> overwritten by <other device 1's MAC address>
Sun Dec 01 11:53:26 2019 [info ]: ARP information for <my router address> overwritten by <other device 2's MAC address>

The messages concern stupid things happening elsewhere on the network and have no impact on network performance on the OS4 system, but I'm sick of the window popping up and would like to suppress the output. Does anyone know how?

Re: Supress Roadshow log output
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 03:44:41 AM »
It’s not NetLogViewer, it’s a plain console window that opens.

NetLogViewer doesn’t run by default on my system, but if I do run it the output will show up there instead. That might be an option, to run the commodity and never display it. Thanks for the suggestion, although I’d still prefer to suppress the output entirely...

Re: Supress Roadshow log output
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »
Uh, guys? I appreciate the attempts at diagnosing the bad configuration of the network but I’m really just looking for a Roadshow-level solution to make it be quiet. :)