Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Photogenics coverdisk.  (Read 808 times)

Description:

Offline madmanTopic starter

• Show only replies by madman
Photogenics coverdisk.
« on: December 07, 2003, 05:31:49 AM »
I just discovered, after installing a replacement hard disk in my A4000/040 (the old 120Mb seagate that came with it finally gave up, won't spin up anymore, so replaced it with a 1Gb unit, much better, spins up all the time) and installing AmigaOS, that a lot of my disks don't work properly anymore.  Ok, yes, I know, I should have backed up the disks, but I didn't, and now they're useless.

Thankfully, my CD's are still OK, so I've managed to re-install Scala MM300, PPaint 7, Shapeshifter, PC Task,

What's really annoyed me is that now I can't use Photogenics.  I've got the coverdisk version that was given away (yes, I know it's not exctly the most recent, but I like it, and it works, it does what I want it to do), but as I've said, the disk is no good.  I've searched the internet, and can't find any copies of it anywhere.  I could get the demo off Aminet, but that's not much good to me - I need to be able to save too.

I guess I was lucky my workbench disks still worked - I've learnt my lesson and made a backup of them now, as well as all the other disk that still work!

Please help, Corel PhotoPaint 7 on my PC is just nowhere near as good, and I don't want to have to use that instead of my trusty Amiga/Photogenics combo...

Offline Jagabot

• Show only replies by Jagabot
    • http://www.amigadeals.com
Re: Photogenics coverdisk.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 08:41:47 AM »
What coverdisk is it (ie: which magazine, issue, etc) I probably have it and can email you an adf.
If I have military spec stuff listed on eBay, you can find it here  :-)