Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gathering things.....  (Read 1141 times)

Description:

Offline Doppie1200Topic starter

• Show all replies
Gathering things.....
« on: February 16, 2005, 07:22:34 PM »
So I said on the forums here at amiga.org that I was going to do a software project someday. Well.....not quite yet but I started gathering information.

Sometimes this can come from unexpected sources. Today I talked to a collegue of mine about my Amiga software idea. First he laughed at me (he must think I lost my mind) but then offered to help me.

He happened to be an Amiga programmer back in the days. I have never programmes Amifa stuff so far (not weird being 25 yrs of age). So he gave me a book he had lying around and promised me he would gather some more books/software for me to use.

The book I got today is the Amiga Rom Kernal Reference manual (revised and updated  :lol: ) It refers to the 1.3 operating system. So not quite cutting edge but will be enough to learn me the basics.

Well I have no idea why I posted this messages but my hands are itching reading the book. Too bad I still have to finish my apartment I live in and for the time being my amiga's will stay in their boxes.

Hope when time comes there are some programmes out here to help me get going.

Anybody happen to know where I can gather more documentation/tutorials/example code?

Thanks anyway (for reading this so far)
Regards,
Erno

(O\\\\_|_/O) <- this is supposed to look like the front of my beetle
(entire front not possible in signature)

Offline Doppie1200Topic starter

• Show all replies
Re: Gathering things.....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 09:07:01 AM »
I did not find much there indeed. But I think I'm going to manage. First some more reading to do.
Regards,
Erno

(O\\\\_|_/O) <- this is supposed to look like the front of my beetle
(entire front not possible in signature)