Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for someone to help me convert ancient Amiga animation to frames  (Read 2298 times)

Description:

Offline MdloomisTopic starter

• Show all replies
Greetings!
I'm hoping someone here can help a guy out.  I have some old floppy discs (the plastic case type w/ sliding door) that contain some early animations that I created on the Amiga (using Imagine, I believe).   The Amiga, the software, and any way to read the floppy discs are long gone from my possession, but I would love to recover the files and convert the animations to modern formats to be playable on modern machines.  If I had the individual frames in current formats like tiff, jpeg, or nearly any modern image format, I do have the capability to assemble them myself as animations in the formats I desire. 

I'm not looking for instructions how to accomplish this.  Instead, I seek someone who would be willing to take the floppy and actually do the conversions for me.  I'm no longer an Amiga user, but ihat machine certainly holds a place in my heart as my first computer, and what actually became the start of a career as an animator.

If there is anyone up for the challenge, please respond.  We can discuss compensation.

Michael

Offline MdloomisTopic starter

• Show all replies
I'm in Auburn, CA, USA.