Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 17 bit music / grand mix, last ninja, etc.  (Read 1278 times)

Description:

Offline carnidTopic starter

• Show only replies by carnid
17 bit music / grand mix, last ninja, etc.
« on: June 29, 2011, 07:26:22 PM »
Years ago I had a floppy which was labeled 17 bit music.  It had 3 or 4 tracks on it - the first I can't remember, the second started with "This is a journey into sound ...." and I think it was called the grand mix or something like that.  The third was a souped up version of the last ninja theme.  I can't remember for sure if there was a forth track.

I have scoured the internet for this disk and I am sure its around but I don't know what it was officially called as 17 bit had a ton of freeware at the time.  Anyway - if this rings a bell with anyone please let me know if you can point me in the right direction as to where I may find it :)

Offline Jpan1

• Show only replies by Jpan1
Re: 17 bit music / grand mix, last ninja, etc.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:42:36 PM »
17 bit software started as a PD company in Wakefield and eventually transformed into Team 17. At the time, I had this disc, and I'm sure it will be somewhere on the internet. I Think you could look up the musician know as 4-mat and as some of his works as some could on this disc.

Offline buzz

• Show only replies by buzz
Re: 17 bit music / grand mix, last ninja, etc.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »
Quote from: Jpan1;647662
17 bit software started as a PD company in Wakefield and eventually transformed into Team 17. At the time, I had this disc, and I'm sure it will be somewhere on the internet. I Think you could look up the musician know as 4-mat and as some of his works as some could on this disc.

It will be in here somewhere :-)

http://ftp://ftp.back2roots.org/pub/back2roots/disks/17bit/dms/