Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Opinion: Why TV fears the Apple iBroadcast 'revolution'  (Read 7014 times)

Description:

Offline Sparky

• Show all replies
Re: Opinion: Why TV fears the Apple iBroadcast 'revolution'
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:40:54 AM »
Quote from: amiga4ever;685531
I absolutely do feel good about it. I already pay more than enough taxes for so called "social services" which I never use, lazy dole-mongers, bailouts for bankers and wars in foreign countries - none of which has anything to do with me as an individual. Don't see why I should have to pay for your multimedia BBC entertainment too.

Hmmm, so what happens when you do need to use the services?   I bet youd be straight on the dole queue to get assistance!
And have you never watched any television ever? Read a news article? Listened to a radio?
Have you any idea how much of the modern techie stuff you so enjoy was pushed by the bbc and tax payers money?

Don't be a cretinous sponger!

Offline Sparky

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 03:55:49 AM »
Quote from: amiga4ever;685878
Thought I made it perfectly clear that I'm not a consumer of BBC tripe. Seems those wonderful BBC edumakation broadcasts have neglected to include a series on comprehension.

Sparky: Not even going to consider the clearly ill-conceived opinion of a foreigner on the issue of English taxation - old chap.

Runequester: See above.

Hmmm ... sorry to be the bringer of bad news but I'm english!  Well "British" anyway, and I get the feeling I've been British longer than yourself as well .. you are 12 years old yes ?

It just so happens I moved .. hard to believe I know, after all who would possible want to leave dear old blight when it's populated by delightful souls such as yourself ?

So how about you stop being a cretin and tootle off back to your mums basement and don't come out again till you've gone through puberty - old chap!

Offline Sparky

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 05:42:20 AM »
Quote from: amiga4ever;685913
You're not here, don't pay English taxes, so the same applies: no interest in your half-baked opinion whatsoever. So button it.

Hehehe ... I love it when people act all hard on internet forums!

Want a fight behind the bike sheds ?  Oh wait I can't do that .. you're only 10 years old after all!
But when you grow up and mummy gives you enough pocket money, pop on down here and I'll introduce your head to your prostate :-)

Enjoy your sad sad life, I'm off to see if there is a block button around here so I don't have to bother accidentally reading your self centered drivel anymore.

And people wonder why the Amiga community is dysfunctional.....

Offline Sparky

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 05:44:53 AM »
Bugger!  There's no "block ignorant tit" button ?? :-(