Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AMD system with Amiga Forever 6  (Read 8581 times)

Description:

Offline ombre

• Show all replies
Re: AMD system with Amiga Forever 6
« on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:06 AM »
hi why does this window keep refreshing itself everytime i hit a key for a message?...trying to install Amiga Forever #6 on a pc ,until i can get an old 3000 to work ... but this is rather complicated also , i read your instructions and tried to download various un-archiving files but they all want to go into ram , with of course is full. So is there a way the ask the file from the website to go to a certain place in AmigaForever#6?

Offline ombre

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:13 AM »
hi why does this window keep refreshing itself everytime i hit a key for a message?...trying to install Amiga Forever #6 on a pc ,until i can get an old 3000 to work ... but this is rather complicated also , i read your instructions and tried to download various un-archiving files but they all want to go into ram , with of course is full. So is there a way the ask the file from the website to go to a certain place in AmigaForever#6?

Offline ombre

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:29 AM »

Offline ombre

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:32 AM »

Offline ombre

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:32 AM »

Offline ombre

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:33 AM »