Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Top 100 Amiga Games of all Time  (Read 8087 times)

Description:

Offline Nlandas

• Show all replies
Re: The Top 100 Amiga Games of all Time
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:58:43 PM »
Quote from: cgutjahr;543818
I'm sorry, but I'm certainly not going to create yet another account for a *poll*. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking this way.

Let me clue you all into a website that will help you from creating a million email accounts for things like this.

http://www.mailinator.com

It let's you send email from any user @ the domains they host. It works with most sites that require an email. BE AWARE: This is not private email so don't sign up for pay accounts with it. You can see how easily it works by going to the site.
I think, Therefore - Amiga....

Offline Nlandas

• Show all replies
Re: The Top 100 Amiga Games of all Time
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »
Quote from: harrison;544060
@Jon Hare.   Thank you for your words.   You summed it up perfectly.  Although there are actual over 300 games in the selection list.

This survey is our first attempt, so we can only learn and improve on it by everyone posting positive feedback, with ideas on how it can be improved in the future.

Also remember.  Just because you personally have a favorite game doesn't mean it would end up in the Top 100, even if it were in the final list.  

I loved the idea of the quiz, why not make a couple of the cells, write in. That way missed games can be typed in by the users. I didn't see Starcraft on there, my brothers and I logged many hours slagging each other in space.

Yes, our favorites might not be everyone else's but who's to know, if they aren't even on the list.  <] ;^ D

-Nyle
I think, Therefore - Amiga....