Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amibench thieves  (Read 3504 times)

Description:

Offline Doobrey

• Show all replies
    • http://www.doobreynet.co.uk
Re: Amibench thieves
« on: April 30, 2003, 11:49:36 PM »
Lando, you`ve still a way of getting your money back...take the git to the small claims court. AFAIK it`s free for sums under £500. (or it was when my Dad had to do it to someone). Just a matter of a little form to fill out.
 Not sure if you have to do it at your local court or theirs though. Your local Citizens Advice Bureau should be able to help on that one.

I`ve bought a fair bit of stuff from Amibench over the years.. probably around £500-£600 worth, and have only lost out the once to some git that took the money and run, but that was only £10.

I`ve had problems with a couple of others..one guy said he had my cheque and kept promising to post the VLab motion card to me the next day, but after 3 weeks he stopped reply to my emails, and  strangely he never cashed the cheque, so I had it cancelled :((

Judging from the recent spoof posts on Amibench, it looks like someone has an axe to grind in public..shame really, cos after all the crap of last year when Amibench shut down and then opened up again, this could be the last straw..
On schedule, and suing