Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 68k library DVD for Natami MX  (Read 10849 times)

Description:

Offline wawrzon

Re: 68k library DVD for Natami MX
« on: March 01, 2011, 11:21:49 PM »
what gives??? another os4 fan(atic) runs over from awnet to aorg?? vox, you know, cusa threads are allowed here like everywhere else, so no excuse for bitching about them. and what makes you so high about natami all the sudden? calm down. stay clear of that unnecessary enthusiasm and you are safe.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »
Quote from: vox;618847
If 68k softwate archive grows, everyone benefits.

that wasnt less true all the time in the past. 68k is the common denominator since ever ...

now, aah, i see.. this moobunny leak?? thats why os4 guys desperately leave or flee under another banner. dont sink our boats guys.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 12:20:50 AM »
hey, y'know natami isnt available yet. dont spoil it.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 12:47:24 AM »
if you dont know what kind of "spoiling" im talking about take a look in natami forum for instance at posts by certain "atheist". "hoorey-optimizm" didnt benefit the hyperion fraction, please do not drag this plague into 68k camp.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 02:02:47 AM »
fans being optimistic about natami or x1k for that matter will not make them better or sooner available. on the contrary: unrealistic expectations and delusional posts about such projects put people off rather than attract them. stay tuned but calm. thats what id say.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 10:37:12 AM »
@vox: a member of the team, i think the name was schoenweiss, was already gathering software to be released with natami. there even was a web page for it but it is lost now. if you are willing to help, why not register on their forum and volunteer? for what i see everybody is welcome. just do not let you get carried away about it like about os4, its only what i say.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »
no, i dont really get whats this fuss about. you want all the 68k software on one dvd? you want help with something? or do you just want to go on talking?

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »
@fishy_fiz:
i think the active natami team devs atm are those that help gunnar with his game (i was asked to join to do exactly that, lol, but refused). on the other hand i ve heard of many knowledgable people who proposed their help with no response, which is really dumb in my opinion, because it could actually speed up the bringup very much.
besides, since ive seen you are looking for a programming challenge, maybe it would be better to help with middleware instead porting a single game. 68k sdl might use some speedup if feaqsable in fact, but even more important would be aros zune update to mui4 compatibility. there is even a bounty for that, which in effect would allow us to have mos owb on aros and particularly 68k. zune is being taken care atm and most things on 68k work correctly by now.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 05:25:24 PM »
btw ive made a few 68k sdl ports and while most things are really too slow for an 060/50 there is some apparently well programmed and nost so demanding stuff that works well. so maybe it is not beyond a reason to tweak sdl yet a little.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 12:33:41 AM »
but rather when posts are faked?