Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FS FAAAST ACA1232 50 MHz 128 MB RAM turbocard, faster, than Blizzard 1230 50 MHz!!  (Read 7446 times)

Description:

Offline Pgovotsos

The rule you willfully broke repeatedly after being told the rule was to refuse to set a price and demanding offers instead.

Selling the way that YOU want to happens on eBay, not AmiBay. Accept it, it's not going to change.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:19:46 PM by Pgovotsos »

Offline Pgovotsos

Quote from: Blizzard 128 MB;814890
Why is the Amiga burning a bad thing?
Why they (amibay moderators) limit the shopping, the collection, the prices, the trading?

The AmiBay moderators don't limit prices at all. You can ask for $1,000,000,000 for a cable if you want. You can raise or lower your price if you want. You may, as you did, get comments about it but no infraction from the site. It's not a prohibited practice, it just seems like a silly thing to do and that's what people commented on.

The rules and moderators there try to keep the process fair and equitable particularly in the public threads. You may have more leeway in private messages but there are still limits.

When you signed up there, you were given all of the rules. You had to agree to them to complete registration. Among the rules it explicitly stated that AmiBay is NOT an auction site.

You gave your word to abide by the rules. Even after multiple reminders when you broke them, you continued to break them. You have clearly shown yourself to be without honor. Breaking your word is dishonorable. Rightly so, your thread was deleted.

When you pursued me in private messages, you continued to break the rules. I reminded you 3 times that the rules require the seller to set a price. You continued to refuse to set a price. I told you I don't want to deal with you. Proceeded to become rude and offensive, used obscenity. That's when I reported you to the moderators with a copy of the entire private conversation.

You lie when you say you will abide by the rules. When you are reminded of the rules you agreed to you are dishonorable and childish when you say they don't apply to you. You whine when you try to use a sales site as an auction site.

You are a thoroughly bad person. I would never buy anything from you or anyone else who behaved like you.

You claim to have made modifications to this board. It's clearly marked on the board not to do that. Continuing to modify broke your side of the license agreement. Once again, the actions of a dishonorable person. You make claims about the value of those modifications. When people question you, instead of a polite reply, you get offensive and attack and become obscene. You refuse to quantify the benefit of what you've done. You imply that the warranty will be honored when it clearly will not because the board has been modified. You obviously have no idea how a market works.

With all the lies and deceit, I would question if you are competent to perform the modifications you did.

You lie, you deceive, you break your word, you are dishonorable, you are disingenuous in your arguing. The list goes on.

I will never buy from you. I will never respond to you and your offensive behavior, I will recommend as strongly as possible that no one ever buys from you under the many aliases you have taken on the forums.

I recommend that this discussion be ended and the thread closed. It shouldn't be deleted but maintained as a record of this user's perfidy.

Offline Pgovotsos

Quote from: Blizzard 128 MB;814897
I broke some rules because they hindered me.

Your own words.

Offline Pgovotsos

Quote from: gizmo350;815315
PSS - I'm gonna send the ACA1233-40 straight off to Acill to have an FPU installed! Along with my A2000 MB to have a recap and corrosion cleaned up & install a coin battery kit! Also an A1200 MB recently bought on eBay for a recap and hole type ROM sockets so I can start using my FAST ATA IDE board again!

You might want to weigh your options regarding the FPU. Jens has said that the 1233n will actually run slower if an FPU is fitted. If I understand him correctly (not a given - he often talks about 25' over my head), it has to do with additional waitstates needed for the FPU which negates much of the speed benefit of the faster RAM and memory interface.

I don't know if that's really the case or he's just trying to discourage people from modifying the card. I don't have enough technical knowledge to evaluate it either way. Just saying that you might want to do some research before modifying so you don't end up not getting the results you were expecting.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:07:36 AM by Pgovotsos »

Offline Pgovotsos

Quote from: kolla;815345
What software?

The equivalent of ACATune for the ACA1233n. See http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/ACA1233n

Offline Pgovotsos

Quote from: Oldsmobile_Mike;816915
This thread needs to go DIAF. :madashell:

Ok, I'll admit that I'm stupid. What the heck is DIAF?