Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US  (Read 760 times)

Description:

Offline thommills

• Show all replies
Re: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US
« on: May 28, 2015, 02:42:39 AM »
Hi .. Thom Mills here.  I finally managed to get registered and authorized to post!

Let me start with a few apologies.  If you have been trying to get in touch with me and I've been unresponsive, that is due to a combination of a very busy life mixed with old email addresses and and old site for which I don't seem to have the original files to make the updates.

To the person that placed and order and found me unresponsive, I have replied to your email and again apologize for the situation that left you feeling "un lucky."

I appreciate the conversation here and am happy to get you guys the items that we have that you may be interested in.  Years ago, our core business was Amiga related products and services.  We are now in a complete different business area.  If you are interested, check out http://www.greenhometv.org and http://www.greenhomepowergeneration.com.

For the moment please do not order from the site at http://www.randomize.com/amigawares.  I will get to updating that site with the actual items we do have in stock and will get email addresses properly connected.  FYI, the items we do have are basically the following:

• Boing Beach Balls
  • Polar Fleece Sweats - in Black and Gray - Most sizes
  • Zip Polo Sweats - Mainly in White in selected sizes
  • Some Hats - Mainly Red and White plus a few Blue Denim
  • Premium Embroidered T-Shirts - only in XXL and XXXL - we don't have other sizes and we do not have Powered-By-Amiga T-Shirts .. unless there became a demand for 100 or so of each
  • Crop Tops in mostly Black

Thanks.

Offline thommills

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 08:34:30 PM »
Hi all.

I have the site updated and ready.  You can find it at http://randomize.com/amigawares/products.html

I also updated the page with a few videos that we produced when the products were first introduced.

The items available on the updated site are available until sold out.  I will try to update the page as sales are made.  If I sell out before the page is updates, I will simply send an email saying such an item sold out and offer a refund or other item.  Please know that I've had some of the these items for some time and there are family members that are eager to see them get into good hands .. so get them while they last.

Be aware, there is one Powered-By-Amiga T-Shirt left with a small stain on it .. I believe a wash will get it out.  $10 for it.  Email me directly at thom@randomize.com if you want it.

I also have the following T-Shirts - $15 each - again, email me if interested:
Directory Opus by GP-Soft - White
PowerUP by Phase5 - Grey

Thanks for your interest.

Offline thommills

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 02:54:36 AM »
Hey guys .. just a quick bump up on this .. the item are up an available.  If the ordering isn't working, let me know.  If you have other comments, let me know.

Offline thommills

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 05:24:47 PM »
Beach Balls are now being added the order properly on our page .. thanks for pointing it out.

Offline thommills

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 08:39:38 PM »
Yes .. that was I .. the rest of the stuff in the barn has to go!

Need eggs?  You know where i am.

Now back to the Beach Balls and AmigaWares.  I still have a good number of items .. and if I don't move them soon, there are going to be many that picked up t-shirts, sweaters and bouncing beach balls out of the local thrift store .. and will have absolutely no appreciate for what they are.

Get them while they last guys!

Quote from: waltermixxx;791913
Thommills,   I think I was at your farm last summer to pick up some amiga cables for my Amiga 1200 & 600.  Was that you with the barn full of Amiga stuff ? I also purchased the Boing Beach Ball. :)

I should have picked up some fresh eggs.

Did those chickens that escaped make it to freedom?

Cheers.

Thommills if it was not you who's farm I went to, then there is another place at least north of Vaughan that sells Boing Beach Balls. :)  and I'll have another beer. :) (It is Canada Day!!!!)

Offline thommills

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 11:58:03 PM »
We still have Beach Balls .. with summer coming in the Northern Hemisphere, it is Beach Ball Season!  We also still have Amiga Fleece Sweaters!  Available at http://randomize.com/amigawares/products.html