Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US  (Read 777 times)

Description:

Offline DirtDevil

• Show only replies by DirtDevil
Re: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 09:59:03 PM »
Quote from: TroyDavis;789953
Today I received my inflatable Boing ball from Thom. :-) He's out there, but he says he's always juggling lots of things every day.

Glad to hear you received your stuff, but I'd have to say consider yourself lucky. I'd really like to hear from this guy Thom too, since I haven't received what I ordered.

Ordered a couple things on 4/28, paid with paypal. Items not received, no email status or acknowledgement, so on 5/18 I tried to email the email account given in my paypal transaction, email failed. I tried emailing the sales account given on the amigawares page on randomize.com, email failed. I tried emailing Thom as mentioned in this thread, no failure, but no response either, also on 5/18. PM'd the guy on 5/20, no response yet.

So, to anyone else that would like to order some Amiga merchandise . . . feeling lucky?

Offline CdreCommodoreTopic starter

• Show only replies by CdreCommodore
    • http://www.memphisamigagroup.net/
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 11:25:34 PM »
asdf

Offline thommills

• Show only replies by thommills
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 02:42:39 AM »
Hi .. Thom Mills here.  I finally managed to get registered and authorized to post!

Let me start with a few apologies.  If you have been trying to get in touch with me and I've been unresponsive, that is due to a combination of a very busy life mixed with old email addresses and and old site for which I don't seem to have the original files to make the updates.

To the person that placed and order and found me unresponsive, I have replied to your email and again apologize for the situation that left you feeling "un lucky."

I appreciate the conversation here and am happy to get you guys the items that we have that you may be interested in.  Years ago, our core business was Amiga related products and services.  We are now in a complete different business area.  If you are interested, check out http://www.greenhometv.org and http://www.greenhomepowergeneration.com.

For the moment please do not order from the site at http://www.randomize.com/amigawares.  I will get to updating that site with the actual items we do have in stock and will get email addresses properly connected.  FYI, the items we do have are basically the following:

• Boing Beach Balls
  • Polar Fleece Sweats - in Black and Gray - Most sizes
  • Zip Polo Sweats - Mainly in White in selected sizes
  • Some Hats - Mainly Red and White plus a few Blue Denim
  • Premium Embroidered T-Shirts - only in XXL and XXXL - we don't have other sizes and we do not have Powered-By-Amiga T-Shirts .. unless there became a demand for 100 or so of each
  • Crop Tops in mostly Black

Thanks.

Offline weirdami

• Show only replies by weirdami
    • Http://Bindingpolymer.com
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 03:33:10 AM »
The Amiga30 folks should buy a load of those balls.
----
Binding Polymer: Keeping you together since 1892.

Offline DirtDevil

• Show only replies by DirtDevil
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 04:52:10 AM »
@thommills: thank you for the email and apology accepted!  Figures that I finally pull the trigger on this thread to *itch about you, and a couple hours later I get your email.

I hope you get enough interest to make another run of the Powered-By-Amiga T-Shirts, I'm in for at least 2.  

Thanks

Offline AmigaOldskooler

• a.k.a Puni/Void
    • Show only replies by AmigaOldskooler
    • Old School Game Blog
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 07:30:54 AM »
@thommills

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the update! :)

Offline thommills

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 08:34:30 PM »
Hi all.

I have the site updated and ready.  You can find it at http://randomize.com/amigawares/products.html

I also updated the page with a few videos that we produced when the products were first introduced.

The items available on the updated site are available until sold out.  I will try to update the page as sales are made.  If I sell out before the page is updates, I will simply send an email saying such an item sold out and offer a refund or other item.  Please know that I've had some of the these items for some time and there are family members that are eager to see them get into good hands .. so get them while they last.

Be aware, there is one Powered-By-Amiga T-Shirt left with a small stain on it .. I believe a wash will get it out.  $10 for it.  Email me directly at thom@randomize.com if you want it.

I also have the following T-Shirts - $15 each - again, email me if interested:
Directory Opus by GP-Soft - White
PowerUP by Phase5 - Grey

Thanks for your interest.

Offline thommills

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 02:54:36 AM »
Hey guys .. just a quick bump up on this .. the item are up an available.  If the ordering isn't working, let me know.  If you have other comments, let me know.

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 03:13:01 AM »
Quote from: thommills;790554
Hey guys .. just a quick bump up on this .. the item are up an available.  If the ordering isn't working, let me know.  If you have other comments, let me know.

The beach balls "buy now" button is just taking me to a PayPal login screen.  It doesn't seem to work correctly.  The sweatshirt does get added to the cart.  I'll shoot you a PM.  :)
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline thommills

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2015, 05:24:47 PM »
Beach Balls are now being added the order properly on our page .. thanks for pointing it out.

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 10:05:09 AM »
My goodies arrived today, thanks!  Sweater is super-comfy, wearing it now.  That beachball... *phew!* blowing it up reminded me that I should quit smoking, haha!  :lol:  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:32:44 AM by Oldsmobile_Mike »
Amiga 500: 2MB Chip|16MB Fast|30MHz 68030+68882|3.9|Indivision ECS|GVP A500HD+|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|Cocolino|SCSI DVD-RAM
Amiga 2000: 2MB Chip|136MB Fast|50MHz 68060|3.9|Indivision ECS + GVP Spectrum|Mechware card reader + 8GB CF|AD516|X-Surf 100|RapidRoad|Cocolino|SCSI CD-RW
 Amiga videos and other misc. stuff at https://www.youtube.com/CompTechMike/videos

Offline giZmo350

• Lifetime Member
  • Gulfport, Miss
    • Show only replies by giZmo350
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 07:23:16 PM »
Good lookin stuff! Is that Miggy Ball filled with ciggy smoke? :lol:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:28:17 PM by gizmo350 »
A500: 2MB Chip, 8MB Fast, IndiECS, MiniMegi, IDE4ZorroII on Z-500, KS1.3/KS3.1, WB3.1&BWB

A2000HD: 2MB Chip, 128MB Fast, P5:Blizz 2060@50MHz, PCD-50B/4GBCF, XSurf100, RapidRoad, IndiECS, Matze RTG, MiniMegi, CD-RW, SunRize AD516, WB3.9

A1200: 2MB Chip, 64MB Fast, 4GBCF, GVP Typhoon 030 @40MHz w/FPU, Subway USB, EasyNet Ethernet, Indi AGA MKI, FastATA MK-IV, Internal Slim CD/DVD-RW, WB3.5

Surfing The Web With AMIGA Is Fun Again!

Offline Oldsmobile_Mike

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
Quote from: gizmo350;791855
Good lookin stuff! Is that Miggy Ball filled with ciggy smoke? :lol:

That plus beer!  :pint:

Offline waltermixxx

• Show only replies by waltermixxx
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 09:36:11 PM »
Thommills,   I think I was at your farm last summer to pick up some amiga cables for my Amiga 1200 & 600.  Was that you with the barn full of Amiga stuff ? I also purchased the Boing Beach Ball. :)

I should have picked up some fresh eggs.

Did those chickens that escaped make it to freedom?

Cheers.

Thommills if it was not you who's farm I went to, then there is another place at least north of Vaughan that sells Boing Beach Balls. :)  and I'll have another beer. :) (It is Canada Day!!!!)

Offline thommills

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2015, 08:39:38 PM »
Yes .. that was I .. the rest of the stuff in the barn has to go!

Need eggs?  You know where i am.

Now back to the Beach Balls and AmigaWares.  I still have a good number of items .. and if I don't move them soon, there are going to be many that picked up t-shirts, sweaters and bouncing beach balls out of the local thrift store .. and will have absolutely no appreciate for what they are.

Get them while they last guys!

Quote from: waltermixxx;791913
Thommills,   I think I was at your farm last summer to pick up some amiga cables for my Amiga 1200 & 600.  Was that you with the barn full of Amiga stuff ? I also purchased the Boing Beach Ball. :)

I should have picked up some fresh eggs.

Did those chickens that escaped make it to freedom?

Cheers.

Thommills if it was not you who's farm I went to, then there is another place at least north of Vaughan that sells Boing Beach Balls. :)  and I'll have another beer. :) (It is Canada Day!!!!)

Offline LoadWB

• Show only replies by LoadWB
« Reply #29 from previous page: July 09, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »
I'll be putting in an order as soon as I can, but it might not be until I get back on the 15th.  Hope they don't make it to the thrift shop before then!