Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US  (Read 821 times)

Description:

Offline DirtDevil

• Show all replies
Re: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US
« on: May 27, 2015, 09:59:03 PM »
Quote from: TroyDavis;789953
Today I received my inflatable Boing ball from Thom. :-) He's out there, but he says he's always juggling lots of things every day.

Glad to hear you received your stuff, but I'd have to say consider yourself lucky. I'd really like to hear from this guy Thom too, since I haven't received what I ordered.

Ordered a couple things on 4/28, paid with paypal. Items not received, no email status or acknowledgement, so on 5/18 I tried to email the email account given in my paypal transaction, email failed. I tried emailing the sales account given on the amigawares page on randomize.com, email failed. I tried emailing Thom as mentioned in this thread, no failure, but no response either, also on 5/18. PM'd the guy on 5/20, no response yet.

So, to anyone else that would like to order some Amiga merchandise . . . feeling lucky?

Offline DirtDevil

• Show all replies
Re: WTB: Inflatable Boing ball in the US
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:52:10 AM »
@thommills: thank you for the email and apology accepted!  Figures that I finally pull the trigger on this thread to *itch about you, and a couple hours later I get your email.

I hope you get enough interest to make another run of the Powered-By-Amiga T-Shirts, I'm in for at least 2.  

Thanks