Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 100s of pieces of Amiga gear at eBay  (Read 7415 times)

Description:

Offline artstewTopic starter

• Show only replies by artstew
Re: 100s of pieces of Amiga gear at eBay
« Reply #14 from previous page: July 02, 2011, 06:59:53 AM »
Thanks mousehouse! I'll check again at USPS. I was looking over the customs forms the other day and they don't look to bad.  As I said before, my main concern is the items getting there OK and nobody losing out. BTW; I started posting some of my cards tonight if anyone is interested.  More going up the rest of the weekend.  It might take me till Monday or Tuesday to list it as I'm having trouble locating boxes that a Zorro II card will fit in and isn't huge.

Offline EgillSkallagrimsson

• Show only replies by EgillSkallagrimsson
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 07:07:38 AM »
Quote from: artstew;647941
Thanks mousehouse! I'll check again at USPS. I was looking over the customs forms the other day and they don't look to bad.  As I said before, my main concern is the items getting there OK and nobody losing out. BTW; I started posting some of my cards tonight if anyone is interested.  More going up the rest of the weekend.  It might take me till Monday or Tuesday to list it as I'm having trouble locating boxes that a Zorro II card will fit in and isn't huge.

You can order free boxes from the USPS website, too.;)
Escom A4000T (CS-PPC, Picasso IV, Deneb, DVD burner, scsi->ide->cf adapter, 36gb scsi hdd, 750zip)

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 07:30:00 AM »
Quote from: EgillSkallagrimsson;647942
You can order free boxes from the USPS website, too.;)
I'll check it out.  Thanks!

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 04:09:57 AM »
I listed some more on eBay.  Most of my cards are up there now, although I have a few more items to list.  Thanks for the advice on shipping as I've been able to quote some more reasonable shipping costs to people across the oceans.  The problem seems to be when the weight goes past 4 pounds.  Any ideas on how to get around that?

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 04:00:58 AM »
I'm a bit surprised and confused.  Could someone fill me in on the game I have listed on eBay. Shadow Sorcerer (Item number:   220808562149) I'm just wondering what is so special about it?  The bids just keep going up.  I didn't even like the game that much.

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 11:38:26 PM »
Just thought I'd let those interested know that I listed my last Amiga item on eBay, which is a group of 20 CD's.  That's all of my Amiga gear.  I've enjoyed the many years of pleasure and challenge my Amiga gave me.  Take care!

artstew

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show only replies by J-Golden
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 06:02:33 PM »
Hey Artstew.  I noticed most of the auctions have finished up.  Were you able to see it all off?

I snagged those 3.1 Disks and was drooling over the 64/3D!  didn't get it but ug what a wonderful card!

Anywho, hope it is all going well for you, you got good money for your gear and trying to ship 101 items to different people isn't driving you TOO insane!:lol:

Take Care!
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline shaf

• Show only replies by shaf
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 08:13:52 PM »
Artstew,

Don't worry about the Software for the DCTV I have the Disks, just lost the DCTV unit in the last move.

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 05:47:58 AM »
Thanks J-Golden. I loved that card and hated to see it go, but..... .  I really liked the way it was set up to work with the flicker-fixer.  I sent out the Workbench set already.  And Shaf I was able to include the disks and stay within shipping. Let me know if there is any damage. I wasn't able to pack it as well as others (with packing all around it), but I put it in a sturdy box so it should be fine.  I'll look in and see what's happening now and then.  I'm already emulating some, but it's not the same.  Take care!

Regards,
artstew

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 06:11:43 AM »
Forgot to mention the auction. Most everything went. Here's a list of what didn't:

A500 User’s Manual English for the Amiga

LPD Writer Reference Guide for the Amiga

Final Writer Manual for the Amiga

Final Copy Manual for the Amiga

Gold Disk Amiga Appetizer Disk & Manual

3 Amiga A2000 200 Watt Power Supplies

I don't want to toss them (especially the power supplies), but I'm making a clean break. If anyone is willing to give me $10 for the lot and pay for shipping (The $10 is basically for my time packing and getting it ready); I'm willing.  I'm going to offer this only to U.S. buyers.  I think I've become a demon to our local post office workers; they seem to run anymore when they see me coming.  I think I got one worker in trouble because she didn't know how to handle prepaid international. BTW to all the international buyers: I hope I shipped everything correctly! Let me know.

First one to post a reply gets first dibs and then you can PM me.  And I'm sticking to $10. This isn't an auction.
Regards,
artstew
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:36:12 AM by artstew »

Offline Darth_X

• Show only replies by Darth_X
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 01:22:31 PM »
Is everything already all sold?

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 05:41:33 PM »
Everything except an A500 motherboard: Item number 220811440629. That ends today and then I'm done.

Yes, J-Golden, my sanity is fragile at the moment.

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 09:34:08 PM »
The auction is finished!

I took off the Aegis disks (added them to an order) in the above offer of leftover items; but will add "24 DD Floppies in Cases-Amiga Formatted" that I forgot I hadn't sold.  Once again; the price is $10 for all the items and the buyer pays shipping.

Thanks to everyone involved for an interesting auction.

Regards,

artstew