Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: This dude is completely mental  (Read 5415 times)

Description:

Offline akromion

• Show only replies by akromion
Re: This dude is completely mental
« Reply #59 from previous page: June 29, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »
Hello.
In my collection there is no IBM PC a compatible computer - they do not like me absolutely, them anything interesting to me. I have enough of the Soviet computers. Well joysticks at me it is a lot of.
You probably had in view of Atari.
This summer I think I shall make new photosession of all my collection.
Thanks.

Offline sdyates

• Show only replies by sdyates
    • http://VintageGameSite.com
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2008, 06:12:14 PM »
I'd cry if I received a package like that! Good packing is not difficult and saves AMiga stuff from hitting the junk pile.
1 x A500, Hi-toro 4000 :)
1 iMac OSx, 1 Mac Mini
1 Wintel 03 svr

http://www.RetroGameAndComputer.com
http://www.BassFishing-Gurus.com

Offline akromion

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
Hello.

I shall repeat.

Each part will be packed into a separate antistatic package. All they be densely laid in a box. In a box there will be enough bubble wrap by which all space between parts will be filled. What or movings to a box are simply excluded. The given photos are intended only for acquaintance and speak that at me all it is.

Thanks.

Offline da9000

• Show only replies by da9000
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2008, 04:33:06 AM »

Boot_WB wrote:
You think that guy is mental?

Take a look at this crazy Russian dude!

And even though he has listed Paypal in the auction he says he will only accept money via bank transfer.

I think NOT.

Offline Astral

• Show only replies by Astral
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:32 AM »
da9000 wrote:

And even though he has listed Paypal in the auction he says he will only accept money via bank transfer.

I think NOT.

The reason for this is that PayPal now MUST be an option to eBay buyers, but payments can't be accepted in Russia through PayPal. Being an interested buyer, I actually checked this with PayPal and they confirmed it. That's why it is as it is...

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by amigadave
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2008, 08:05:54 AM »

spihunter wrote:
What a #@#$$%% idiot!

Its just a sad world around here that these auctions are happening.

The guy even put "as is" on the auction and he still got $1500 for it. $#@$%% incredible.

What on earth are you doing with your A3000/4000 that would justify spending that kind of cash on something that might not even work?

Why a "Sad World"?  Some people have more money than common sense.  A few years ago when I was making the big bucks, I paid some very high prices for Amiga programming books that I really wanted and I wanted them right then, not at some time in the future when some other auction came along.  Well, I am a lot wiser now (and don't have any money) so I don't have that problem anymore.

I am not going to complain about the prices though.  I will just use them to justify selling my gear at outrageous prices in the future and make back twice what I paid for them.  :lol:
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline akromion

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »

da9000 wrote:

I think NOT.

I really am surprised from some amigans. Instead of reading in paypal about in what countries by means of it it is possible to accept payments, they ask each time silly questions. I once again repeat for at whom a problem with sight - you cannot expose anything to sale if you do not specify paypal as one of payment variants. Read rules of ebay. Even if you cannot accept payments through paypal.

At me now two variants - or to wait, when paypal will accept payments for those who lives in Russia, or to take advantage of services of the intermediary. The second variant not so is pleasant to me, and the first case it is necessary to wait long enough and if it happens the price will be much more above that that has been specified by me now. There is still a variant to sell all in parts - some offers already there is also I while think.

All thanks for the shown interest.