Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FS: Pegasos II, 1Ghz G4, 512MB ram and Voodoo 3 2000 (Warp3d compatible)  (Read 1564 times)

Description:

Offline PainkillerTopic starter

• Show only replies by Painkiller
Anyone want to buy a Pegasos II? It has barely been used. Only for few hours, yea silly me once again bought something that I don't have time to use + I once again got my self a broken BPPC that I got working, so I can use MorphOS on that if I have the time :(

Price would be 470€ + shipping 30€ to EU and this time PayPal won't be accepted ONLY BANK TRANSFER. So EU buyers are in the front. Price is not negotiable (or you can always make me an offer ;))as last time Ebay had an auction for Peg II it went for 550€.

First one to drop me a PM and complete the payment will get the system.

Offline Wilse

Re: FS: Pegasos II, 1Ghz G4, 512MB ram and Voodoo 3 2000 (Warp3d compatible)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »
My Peg1 has been sitting unused for ages now too. Don't know if I'd sell it though. It was usually a joy to use but I just don't have the time these days as it's no longer one of my audio machines.

Re: FS: Pegasos II, 1Ghz G4, 512MB ram and Voodoo 3 2000 (Warp3d compatible)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
Ok price drop to 470 EUR including shipping. I will only ship the components (not the case unless someone from Finland gets intrested).

Here is a pic of the system if you want more pics I'll be more then glad to add them:

Original printed MorphOS CD + Burned 1.4.5 CD will be included in the package as well as the manuals it came with.

This will be the last week I'll have it on sale here after that it goes to ebay and propably will add PayPal possibility if I get my issues with it resolved.

Not for sale anymore. For obvious reasons :)