Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How many Amigas do you own?  (Read 8139 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: How many Amigas do you own?
« on: June 16, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »
TrevorDick = WINNER of most Amiga Computers owned!

My 21 are just a drop in the bucket compared to what you have.

Actually I want to thin my collection down to about 10 or so in the near future.

I am concentrating on original boxed software now to enhance my collection.  That plus a few bits of third party hardware should satisfy my urge for Amiga collecting (that is until the awesome, earth shattering, new Amigas are released and everyone on the planet will throw away all their PC's and Mac's)

I think I will be picking up an SX32 Pro within the next week and I am really happy to have found that piece of Amiga history.  (Shhhhhhhh!!! don't tell anyone else that I have found one for sale)   :-D
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 06:12:28 AM »

guru-666 wrote:
I thought you said you where not going to buy more amiga stuff. LOL

my 3 don't even register here, why bother.

I know, but I meant NO MORE COMPUTERS, not all the hardware and software to go with my collection.  What use is a computer without cool peripherals and software to use on it?

Actually, if I found  the couple of Amiga models I don't have in my collection (A1500, A2500, and different manufacturer's of the A4000T from the one I have, Escom) I think, I would be very tempted to buy those Amiga computers.

I think it really is an addiction, as there is no rational reason to spend money on more computers than I can ever possibly use, and I am sure I will never recoup even 1/10th the money I have spent on the collection if I ever decide to sell all of it. :crazy:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 04:49:45 AM »
Add another to my list (damn, I couldn't resist), a brand new, never used, absolute mint A1000, boxed with all original packaging materials and paperwork.  Well, I am a collector after all (that is the only excuse I can use to justify the madness).

Also picked up a ............SX32 Pro!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the one item that I had given up on came to me from a new friend that wrote and said he needed a few bucks (thank you very much again).  That will go very nicely with my brand new, never used CD32.

So much for not buying any more hardware.

Oh well, the sickness continues.  Don't bother sending any get well cards.