Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: German Ebayer - amix68k  (Read 5233 times)

Description:

Offline Blinx123

• Show only replies by Blinx123
Re: German Ebayer - amix68k
« Reply #89 from previous page: July 21, 2007, 05:32:09 PM »
I would suggest everyone reading this:

Never buy from this guy. He is very famous in all parts of Continental-Europe for selling dead items and totaly crap. I feel very sorry for all his victims.

BTW: The best thing to handle things with him would be good old western style. Shoot him with a gun or hit him with a crowbar;-)

Edit: Ah yes,I forgot. I read the same thing I read here in about 5 different forums concerning things someone bought from him.
Sam: \\"You crack me up little buddy\\"
Max: \\"I love you Sam\\"

Offline Boot_WB

• Show only replies by Boot_WB
    • http://www.hullchimneyservices.co.uk
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2007, 05:36:51 PM »

Blinx123 wrote:
I would suggest everyone reading this:

Never buy from this guy. He is very famous in all parts of Continental-Europe for selling dead items and totaly crap. I feel very sorry for all his victims.

Erm... not taking any sides here, but care to back that up with any evidence: links, testimonials, etc?
Otherwise, you're just making baseless accusations, which - incidentally - is against the Posting Guidelines:

Posts of a libellous nature are not allowed.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion, whether you think it right or wrong. Posting false information about an individual is not only bad form, but could become a serious problem, both for the poster, and for Amiga.org itself.

Of course, if you can back it up with some evidence...
Mac Mini G4 (1.5GHz, 64MB VRam, 1GB Ram): MorphOS 3.6
Powerbook 5.8 (15", 1.67GHz, 128MB VRam, 1GB Ram): MorphOS 3.8.

Windows-free since 2011-2014 (Damn you Netflix!)

Offline Blinx123

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
Oh sorry,forgot about the proofment guidelines. Ok,I will have a look at the other forums,but this could take some time because most of this threads have long passed.

EDIT: Ok,I only found this one,which's somehow like a copy of this thread,so it's not a real proof but most of the German forums I read about him are gone for a year or so.

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=30161&highlight=Amix68k

Offline therail

• Show only replies by therail
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:01 PM »

Blinx123 wrote:
Oh sorry,forgot about the proofment guidelines. Ok,I will have a look at the other forums,but this could take some time because most of this threads have long passed.

EDIT: Ok,I only found this one,which's somehow like a copy of this thread,so it's not a real proof but most of the German forums I read about him are gone for a year or so.

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=30161&highlight=Amix68k

thats the same as this thread (see thread starter nic) just on a different forum... no real evidence there! ;)

Offline Blinx123

« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2007, 06:29:38 PM »
Yeah,like I said,it's somehow a copy of this thread. Can't find any other threads anymore using google. Only hundreds of Ebay auctions and links to this thread here. Seems Amix68k is lucky then. Poor,poor customers.

Offline therail

• Show only replies by therail
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »
well this thread will have sullied his reputation anyway

Offline AMIBY

• Show only replies by AMIBY
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2007, 12:58:55 AM »
But 'Jimbo100' bought two defective products from this 'amix68k', that was untested. 'DoctorQ' was quick to point out that there might be something fishy with this seller. I feel that the seller knew that both products where bad. That is why in my opinion that he should refund every Euro he made on that deal. I love to take side.  :lol:

It could be cool if Wayne could make a poll about if 'amix68k' should refund the money or not. Jerry...Jerry...Jerry.

Offline jimbo100Topic starter

• Show only replies by jimbo100
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2007, 02:01:00 AM »
I see this thread is still going!!  To answer a few points

@therail
Not sure what behavior/language you are going on about?  I called the guy a parasite at the end because he is.  As for anything else, really not sure you have a point but thats your opinion.

The PIV was dead long before amix68k got it, he bought it from an auction dead and sold it on.  The PIV as JJ said had been exposed to moisture and could not be repaired!

As for the current location of the items I sent both off to Amiga France and JJ advised me both items are dead and can't be repaired.  As a result they sit in France, the PIV no doubt is in the bin, the A4000 board I have asked for to be returned so I can pull some chips off and sell them such as Buster 11, Kickstart and ram.  The whole thing has cost me near $500 and I will be lucky to get a few bucks for the chips/ram!

I WILL NOT EBAY THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE AS UNTESTED! unlike the parasite ami68k

@BootWB
Is this enough evidence?
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=amix68k&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Seems to me a common theme, wish I knew about this tool when I bid.

@AMIBY
As for a refund, not the way this guy operates, I have put it down to experience, either way this guy will get what he deserves, just hope I am around to see it!

Offline Boot_WB

• Show only replies by Boot_WB
    • http://www.hullchimneyservices.co.uk
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2007, 02:23:36 AM »

jimbo100 wrote:

@BootWB
Is this enough evidence?
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=amix68k&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Seems to me a common theme, wish I knew about this tool when I bid.

As I said, I am not taking sides, or defending anyone - I just don't like to see people posting "This guy is a crook - famous all over Europe" accusations without providing any evidence to back it up.
I agree that the link you provided strongly suggests a theme in the negative/neutral feedbacks, and I personally would probably not buy from a seller with such feedback (even if this thread had never existed).

Thanks for the link by the way - must bookmark that tool!
Mac Mini G4 (1.5GHz, 64MB VRam, 1GB Ram): MorphOS 3.6
Powerbook 5.8 (15", 1.67GHz, 128MB VRam, 1GB Ram): MorphOS 3.8.

Windows-free since 2011-2014 (Damn you Netflix!)

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2007, 04:00:58 AM »

jimbo100 wrote:
I WILL NOT EBAY THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE AS UNTESTED! unlike the parasite ami68k

Haaa MAN! Can you give us all a major break?!?!?

Honestly, I could say when Mr. Amix68k was selling 1Mbitx1 chips as being Amiga 3000 compatible then that was truly dishonest.

But selling something that's being busy collecting dust in some closet for a few decades as "untested" is NOT!

As pointed by other posters, when you get a disclaimer like that then you ALWAYS assume the worst... you could be buying into highly decorative trash!

THAT'S LIFE!

I did sell stuff as untested either because I didn't have the necessary gear to test or because frankly I felt it wasn't worth it. When I do, I usually will start an auction at 1$ but nobody is obligated to do so.