Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RetroGeek/Doommaster  (Read 4226 times)

Description:

Offline motorollin

• Show only replies by motorollin
Re: RetroGeek/Doommaster
« Reply #44 from previous page: April 18, 2007, 09:20:33 AM »
Doomy wrote:
The good reputation of RetroGeek Computers means more to me then money

:lol: :roll:

--
moto
Code: [Select]
10  IT\'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
20  FOR C = 1 TO 2
30     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA
40     DA-NA-NAAAA-NAAAA DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAA
50  NEXT C
60  NA-NA-NAAAA
70  NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAA NAAA-NAAAAAAAAAAA
80  GOTO 10

Offline SamOS39

• Show only replies by SamOS39
    • http://amigaknight.tk
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2007, 09:55:10 AM »
Bet he got picked on at skool alot, maybe thats why hes such an ass hole or his father dropped him on his head and odd number of times when he was a baby....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And if your reading doomy why dont you just stop being a chicken shiit! And talk to us on this forum!

I want to hear more lame ass excuses why your such a crap business man hahaha!

Offline countzero

• Show only replies by countzero
    • http://blog.coze.org
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 10:03:06 AM »
@JaXanim wrote:

Well, we had correspondence with e-mail too so I won't reply in his forum. I never dealt with him, and all my opinions on him were based on what I read in this forum so I feel I'm not the guy to accuse him like that. I hope everything turns ok and esplaion gets his parts.
I believe in mt. Fuji

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 07:33:04 PM »

countzero wrote:
@JaXanim wrote:

Well, we had correspondence with e-mail too so I won't reply in his forum. I never dealt with him, and all my opinions on him were based on what I read in this forum so I feel I'm not the guy to accuse him like that. I hope everything turns ok and esplaion gets his parts.

My opinions about Retrogeek001 are strictly based on the following facts:

- March 13th I win the auction on the Amiga 3000 casing parts
- March 14th I ask for shipping cost of the parts
- April 10th I receive invoice with shipping cost (finally)
- April 12th I send money order as requested and give seller tracking number for Xpresspost envelope
- April 14th only 2 days after informing seller, he opens a non-paying bidder claim.

These are facts, not emotional judgments.

However, I think every intelligent person can draw their own judgments from these facts.

Offline NoFastMem

• Show only replies by NoFastMem
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »
Really, the only thing special about this guy is that he sells Amigas (or at least advertises them for sale). He's indicative of a minority of people on eBay (and in life in general) who feel no responsibility, empathy or compassion towards other people.

That and his "persona", for which folk around here made him a star.
AKA that_punk_guy

Offline WOWZER

• Show only replies by WOWZER
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 08:39:34 PM »
Back to my original point about this jack off. He stated that he reads these forums every day. He could care less what we say about him, as long as were talking about him. Thats what makes him happy. People like him thrive on the attention.

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »
That and his "persona", for which folk around here made him a star.

Made him an arse, more like.
int p; // A

Offline TheMagicM

• Show only replies by TheMagicM
    • http://www.BartonekDragRacing.com
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 08:49:42 PM »

And if your reading doomy why dont you just stop being a chicken shiit! And talk to us on this forum!

because I'll ban his arse!
PowerMac G5 dual 2.0ghz/128meg Radeon/500gb HD/2GB RAM, MorphOS 3.9 registered, user #1900
Powerbook G4 5,6 1.67ghz/2gb RAM, Radeon 9700/250gb hd, MorphOS 3.9 registered #3143

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2007, 10:34:37 PM »
George Campbell, if you read this forum then learn this lesson well.

Tommorrow, I am going to take my money order sender's copy and my Xpresspost customer receipt and I will file a complaint for fraud with Canada Post/RCMP. Whatever happens next is not up to me. I do know, however that Canada and the U.S. have signed reciprocity agreements concerning that and many other criminal justice matters.

However, I strongly suggest you don't try to claim I lied to anyone because ALL the messages I sent you and ALL the messages you sent me are well archived in the eBay system and I keep ALL emails I received from you and ALL emails I sent you.

When I offered to pay you an extra amount for these casings, you could easily have ended the auction (there was no bidder at that point) by claiming the item was faulty and then reinstate it with the (much higher) discussed "Buy it now" price and I would have gladly sent you 100$ for them but instead you had to try this stupid stunt of yours.

I am NOT a nincompoop. I will NEVER buy anything from a person I don't know and only communicated with via the internet without going through eBay as you suggested I do... and I didn't tell the people at eBay about that.

Filing an NPB against somebody who just informed you both via e-mail AND eBay messaging that a money order was coming in is ANYTHING BUT formality. The second you filed that NPB, you just stepped in the mud and guaranteed yourself a red dot feedback.

The service people at eBay have access to everything I sent you even if you deleted it in your mailbox for one simple reason, it still appears in my outbox and I can't delete it.

Now, with a feedback like what you have now, I don't think you can sell pretty much anything to anyone and I am very happy about it.

Enjoy the ride!

Added edit:
The ZIP RAMs you presently sell are cheaper at Software Hut and so are the kickstart 3.1 ROMs.

Also, it is false to claim you need the A3000 kickstart 2.04 ROMs to use workbench 2.04 or 2.1. You only need these if you use an accelerator.

Offline spihunter

• Show only replies by spihunter
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2007, 01:08:31 AM »
maybe we should make a sticky thread about this guy in this forum?. It could even be something like a general "buyer beware" type of thing.

It would probably cut back on threads like this popping up all the time from people being jerked by him.

Offline TheMagicM

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2007, 02:36:07 AM »
if you didnt pay with paypal you lost your money.  I know, its happened to me.  If he lived in Texas, I would of driven over there myself for ya and got the Amiga stuff + your money back.
PowerMac G5 dual 2.0ghz/128meg Radeon/500gb HD/2GB RAM, MorphOS 3.9 registered, user #1900
Powerbook G4 5,6 1.67ghz/2gb RAM, Radeon 9700/250gb hd, MorphOS 3.9 registered #3143

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2007, 09:24:51 PM »

TheMagicM wrote:
if you didnt pay with paypal you lost your money.  I know, its happened to me.  If he lived in Texas, I would of driven over there myself for ya and got the Amiga stuff + your money back.

Canada Post allows the cancelling and retracing of money orders.
 ;-)

Offline TheMagicM

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2007, 09:26:41 PM »
even if he's cashed it already?

Offline yogisumo

• Show only replies by yogisumo
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »
On a lighter note, has anybody seen the new verizon military spec cellphones?  Btw, I'm not spamming or involved in anyway with verizon or any company.  When I saw the commercial, I thought of doomy.  I'm guessing the next step will be a patent  and/or copyright lawsuit: Doomy vs Verizon or Dumb*** vs Goliath. ;)