Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amibench thieves  (Read 3512 times)

Description:

Offline jeffimix

• Show all replies
Re: Amibench thieves
« on: May 01, 2003, 10:21:12 PM »
I feel that (after reading about half this topic) there is a demand for, and definitely a place for, a neutral center for e-trading sites.

Basically my idea is:
Somebody sets up a bunch of  cheap warehouses.  For a small charge you can use this service (perhaps percentage on small items flat on large/expensiver) you send the item there, other person sends money (or vice versa) on both items, on the outside, a number that the warehouse company gives them. They check that they got all of the cash (both people must say yes to an online form, which could be held online for about a week) and the proper items. Then, they take the addresses they got (since every transaction will have its own identity number complete with all of this info.) and ship the money and products to the proper locations.

If not, they send out mail stating they haven't recieved  either x or y (money or items) and hold the stuff until its reclaimed. (So if you no get your money, you can 'recall' your property and vice versa)

Anyone want to do this, it just makes so much sense, so many less scams.
\\"The only benchmarks that matter is my impression of the system while using the apps I use. Everything else is opinion.\\" - FooGoo