Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OMG - he's at it again!  (Read 8052 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: OMG - he's at it again!
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
I have to admit, it's a pretty nice 2000.
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 01:08:14 AM »
Hey, I'm not saying I would buy it, nor should anyone else. I know who Doomy is.   ;-)

I was just saying it's nice. A shame that it's in his hands. It deserves a better owner.

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 01:39:41 AM »
Yup. Being a former A2000 owner, that depresses me.

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 04:26:41 AM »
Who cares about Doomy? We all just want to get that A2000 to a good home and away from the evil that is.....

The DoomMaster.

:-D

OOps.. He did capitalize the 'M' in master, didn't he? :-o  :lol:

That and I figured he's got to have run out of Amiga stuff, by now? I mean, is he opening a portal that has an endless supply of mil-spec Amiga parts?

Could it be that the DoomMaster is actually a diciple of darkness and using Ebay as an excuse to get the addresses of hapless victims, to be used in a mass, ritual summoning of Yog Soggoth?

:idea:
 :-D

[EDIT] Oh sh!t! This was my 1001th post. I just hit Defender of the Faith and it only took me 4 years, 3 months and 3 days.

Damn....I'm slow.  :lol:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 04:42:58 AM »
Actually, I'm drinking a margarita. ;)

CHEERS!

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 05:03:31 AM »
Actually, I kinda miss those days. I never go out anymore. Probably 'cos I'm in my 30's now. :-D

Enjoy that beer! I like the darker kinds, myself.

What *IS* a bowler hat??

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 05:29:38 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA I had one of those!!!

I don't remember WHERE I picked it up, but that was my fashion statement my freshman year in high school. During my 'Pretty In Pink' days. I was a big fan of the Duck Man.

I think I need to buy me a new 1200 from Amikit. That will make me feel young again.  :-P  :-P  :-P

I've never had milk with my tea. My birth Mum's Mother does, but she's from Ireland originally, but moved to Canada. I'm the first gen American.  :-D Well, on my Mum's side. My birth father's native american.