Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Commodore Gaming Cases  (Read 2243 times)

Description:

Offline WasagiTopic starter

• Show only replies by Wasagi
Commodore Gaming Cases
« on: September 02, 2010, 04:53:40 PM »
Hi there,  I have a few of these Commodore gaming cases for sale.  They are extremely well built and look quite nice.  All come with 550watt Ice Cube PSUs which have a peltier style cooler (see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOvDdKG2Yg)  the case also has a 25cm LED fan and smaller LED fan at the front.  The cases also have some acoustic foam fitted.

Cases come boxed.

Can offer these now for £45 including UK postage.  £60 including postage to most European countries (check for exact price) Paypal fees to be paid or gift payment

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 05:45:33 PM by Wasagi »

Re: Commodore Gaming Cases
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 05:10:34 PM »
Price Drop

Offline Tripitaka

• Show only replies by Tripitaka
    • http://acidapple.com
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »
Time for me to sell a load of stuff on ebay I think. These are very nice cases and I'm in the UK, I just hope you have some left by the time I sort the cash.
Falling into a dark and red rage.

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »
Quote from: Tripitaka;585525
Time for me to sell a load of stuff on ebay I think. These are very nice cases and I'm in the UK, I just hope you have some left by the time I sort the cash.

Could be interested in a trade.  What do you have?

Offline Amiga_Nut

• Show only replies by Amiga_Nut
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
If you are happy to invoice me via paypal for the amount you want (£45+3.7% for UK postage I am guessing to cover your paypal fees?) I will have one. Is this being posted standard parcels by royal mail or parcelforce btw?

Sorry I don't know you so I am not willing to 'gift' you the money via paypal as this implies nothing is expected in return for the money ;)

Offline Foul

• Show only replies by Foul
    • http://www.jamma.fr
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 06:49:45 PM »
if only it was not PC boxes :(

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 07:03:13 PM »
Hi there,

That is totally understandable.  I just offer it as an option for people who do not wish to pay fees.  

Just a bit to support about me, I am a regular at amibay you can check out my feedback etc (http://www.amibay.com/member.php?u=2433)

Could you PM me your email address so I may send an invoice.  I'm assuming this is to be shipped to the UK?  Generally I will use a courier (DHL/UPS) However it will not be sent until later this week as they need to collect from home when I am in (which due to work is not all the time!)

Offline RMK305

• Show only replies by RMK305
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 07:14:00 PM »
Will an A4000D motherboard fit inside one of these? I'd be interested if I knew for a fact I could put the A4000 into it (with work obviously) and find myself a new zorro slot board.
Amiga 4000, Warp Engine 040/40MHz, CV643D with scan doubler module, Tocatta soundcard, Deneb, 72Meg fast ram, 18 gig scsi hard drive.

3xA500, 1xA1200, 1xCD32

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 07:22:35 PM »
Quote from: RMK305;585549
Will an A4000D motherboard fit inside one of these? I'd be interested if I knew for a fact I could put the A4000 into it (with work obviously) and find myself a new zorro slot board.

I am not sure on 4000 motherboard sizes, but the Absolute internal height in there is 42cm and absolute internal length 45cm

Ed.d over at amibay managed to tower an A1200 into this case he bought from me (link: http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=9670).  It makes an interesting read anyways and is some top notch work.  He even provides templates to use for the cutting.

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 05:16:33 PM »
Quote from: Amiga_Nut;585536
If you are happy to invoice me via paypal for the amount you want (£45+3.7% for UK postage I am guessing to cover your paypal fees?) I will have one. Is this being posted standard parcels by royal mail or parcelforce btw?

Sorry I don't know you so I am not willing to 'gift' you the money via paypal as this implies nothing is expected in return for the money ;)

Hi Amiga_Nut, are you still interested in one of these cases?  I can send an invoice, I just need you to PM me your email address

Quote from: RMK305;585549

An a4000D motherboard will physically fit with some modification of course.

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »
Not heard anything from amiganut regarding this cases.

Just to let everyone know this week would be the best time to order one as I will be unable to ship next week, if anyone was thinking of buying one.

Offline Fizzy

• Show only replies by Fizzy
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 10:52:33 AM »
Long shot - but are there any of these still around?

Offline danwood

• Show only replies by danwood
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 11:01:28 AM »
Quote from: Fizzy;724551
Long shot - but are there any of these still around?

Nah the company went bust a few years back, in true commodore tradition iirc.

Offline Fizzy

• Show only replies by Fizzy
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 11:16:17 AM »
As it happens I've just found one for sale fairly local to me - I believe it's used, and minus the PSU.  Still - bought it anyway and will see if it's in as good condition as it looks in the pics when it arrives.  :)

Offline danwood

• Show only replies by danwood
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 11:16:58 AM »
Quote from: Fizzy;724553
As it happens I've just found one for sale fairly local to me - I believe it's used, and minus the PSU.  Still - bought it anyway and will see if it's in as good condition as it looks in the pics when it arrives.  :)

Nice, they're selling cheaper now than the £250 I paid for my white one back in 2009!