Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where can I get one of the $299 cheap Pegasos boards in the UK?  (Read 2215 times)

Description:

Offline Quixote

• Show all replies
;-) Try posting an ad in Amiga.org's classified section.  Anyone who was already disenchanted with his peggy would probably look there first.

Offline Quixote

• Show all replies
Re: Where can I get one of the $299 cheap Pegasos boards in the UK?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 05:49:01 AM »
greenboy garbled:
Actually I skimmed like crazy because I have a few deadlines and such. Any person who got a Pegasos through me at least knew exactly what they were getting for how much - or should have - since I took care to describe it clearly to them.

So, I guess I don't understand how YOU had so much trouble, since I had no problems whatsoever finding out what was available and what the manufactuer said ; }

...I think you've put some composite together from a jumble of info and mis-info so I am reluctant to actually read deeper, knowing that my poor beleagured mind could become similarly confused. Also I must admit that my time could be spent better actually working with people who appreciate it.

Thank you : }
:-( Greenboy, I thought better of you.

:-? Are you seriously explaining that you refuse to take the time to actually read Ivan’s complaint because he was unhappy with his experience?  Do you stand behind your products only when the customer is happy?

:evil: The practice of turning away every complainant, and labeling him a “trouble maker” is unconscionable.  It simply isn’t done.

Your message reminds me of the old saw about a “lifetime warranty” being limited by the lifetime of the product; the warranty expires the minute there is trouble.  However, in your case, it seems that you are serious!

Offline Quixote

• Show all replies
Re: Where can I get one of the $299 cheap Pegasos boards in the UK?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 09:42:19 AM »
greenboy granted:
Quixote, OK - I'm reading, I'm reading! ; }...

...I am content that I made the right decision.
;-) Thank you.  That's all we ask.

There is no rule that states that you must agree with what others say, but it's only fair to know what the other fellow has said before you gainsay it.