Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 9913 times)

Description:

Offline giZmo350

• Lifetime Member
  • Gulfport, Miss
    • Show only replies by giZmo350
Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #29 from previous page: October 05, 2019, 07:21:12 PM »
It seems i kindof grasp what is going on.
In my other thread the thumbsup-icon got changed to standard, without notifying me what was wrong with the happier one. So everything is down to bog standard now, isnt it? :-X

That is disheartening to hear... however, there are some nefarious like members here that have global moderator powers that may not be obvious to some users, depending how long a member has been here (not necessarily post count). They hide in plain sight and are easily identifiable as they usually make statements that are contrary to majority consensus and usually like to start controversy. There are some things about this forum that may not be what they seem. That is the REAL reason why so many have left the forum. With that said, don't take anything here personally, especially when it seems to come from the backend. They are always watching.... trust me.

But remember, it's all about Amiga.... so, have fun!   :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:22:56 PM by giZmo350 »
A500: 2MB Chip, 8MB Fast, IndiECS, MiniMegi, IDE4ZorroII on Z-500, KS1.3/KS3.1, WB3.1&BWB

A2000HD: 2MB Chip, 128MB Fast, P5:Blizz 2060@50MHz, PCD-50B/4GBCF, XSurf100, RapidRoad, IndiECS, Matze RTG, MiniMegi, CD-RW, SunRize AD516, WB3.9

A1200: 2MB Chip, 64MB Fast, 4GBCF, GVP Typhoon 030 @40MHz w/FPU, Subway USB, EasyNet Ethernet, Indi AGA MKI, FastATA MK-IV, Internal Slim CD/DVD-RW, WB3.5

Surfing The Web With AMIGA Is Fun Again!

Offline redfox

• Show only replies by redfox
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 11:08:53 PM »
Every day, I look at Amiga.org and Amigaworld.net as an anonymous user.  Sometimes I login to post or reply.

I was here (at amiga.org) more often before they updated the site.  In my opinion, the site was down way too long and when they got it working again the layout of the forums was vastly different than before.  I still get confused when I try to move to another page in a thread such as this one.  And I miss the gallery.

But it's nice to see people still using the site and it still works on my favourite web browser.  :D

---
redfox :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 11:22:38 PM by redfox »

Offline TribbleSmasherTopic starter

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2019, 09:42:08 AM »
It is important people posting interesting news so others have something to get involved/interested instead of just passively browsing through. :)

Btw how does the gallery work? I believed all uploaded attachments go there but no.  :-[

Offline F0LLETT

• Amigakit / A-EON Support
  • Administrator
    • Show only replies by F0LLETT
    • Ultimate Amiga
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2019, 11:51:23 AM »
It seems i kindof grasp what is going on.
In my other thread the thumbsup-icon got changed to standard, without notifying me what was wrong with the happier one. So everything is down to bog standard now, isnt it? :-X

Thread link please. So I can see what your talking about.

Btw how does the gallery work? I believed all uploaded attachments go there but no. 

Why would it. Gallery and Attachments are two completely different things.
Quote from: Hungry Horace
Resolute and Industrious Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Ultimate Amiga Network (Home of SONY PSP Amiga Emulator and AMOS Factory)

Quote from:  He who shall not be named
"Chris is that you!!!"
My all time favorite quote.

Offline TribbleSmasherTopic starter

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2019, 12:18:51 PM »
Dunno what happened. When i go through my history the thread icon is now the original one thumbsup ???
Maybe a glitch in the matrix on my side.
Apologies anyway.