Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Windows worldwide market share is stuck at 15% and falling  (Read 9479 times)

Description:

Offline Thorham

• Show all replies
Re: Windows worldwide market share is stuck at 15% and falling
« on: October 29, 2013, 04:44:36 AM »
Quote from: Kesa;751292
I think you two are looking at it from different perspectives. It really depends if you consider smartphones/tablets as computers or not. To me it's Apples and Oranges - they have nothing in common.
Nonsense. That's likes saying fish aren't animals, they're fish, or birds aren't animals, they're birds. Clearly ridiculous.

Offline Thorham

• Show all replies
Re: Windows worldwide market share is stuck at 15% and falling
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 04:15:21 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;751350
OK then. I'll try and dumb it down.

"I think you two are looking at it from different perspectives. It really  depends if you consider smartphones/tablets as being the same as desktops/laptops or not. To me  it's Apples and Oranges - they have nothing in common."

If you mean desktops and laptops, why didn't you just write that in the first place? Instead you write computers, which includes anything from the largest super computers to the smallest 8bit hobby boards.

Quote from: Kesa;751350
Yes, to use your logic smartphones/tablets are computers the same as Apples and Oranges are both fruit. But do you consider Apples and Oranges to be the same even though they are both fruit? Personally i don't.

Apples and oranges have a few things in common, and so do desktops and mobiles.

Maybe I'm just looking into these things to much :)