Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GameCubes  (Read 5152 times)

Description:

Offline kd7ota

• Show all replies
    • http://www.qrz.com
Re: GameCubes
« on: September 08, 2004, 02:35:23 AM »
Well,

Since im at a young age, I can say that most of the games new do not interest me at all.

Ever since the Dreamcast.....Well, games have been repeated over and over. What I miss most is the gameplay!
I like how you can do alot in a game... I can careless for graphics now. I dislike games today because they have too much graphics, but not enough gameplace.

I dont care for Unreal Tournament 2003 or 2004. Ummm.... Unreal Tournament has such awsome musics, graphics, and even gameplay. Something about that game sets the First Person Shooter needs.

Racing games.... Soo much out there. Who wants to play the same boring upgrade cars, race...race...and more race???
Sorry, but I think ill go to the arcades and bust out Daytona USA and race and get it over with.  :-)

Im not being bitter about all the games being produced. Dont get me wrong, there can be some good games, but then there are too many of the same kind...

The next game im hyped up about is Worlds of Warcraft...

Final Fantasy 11 is a complete joke....hehehehe..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

All In all, this post is not meant to be taken personally.  Just given you a point of view of how someone like me sees the console gaming industry...  :-)
-=-=-=-=-=-
Mine!  :-D