Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My 1st game for iOS - Tweens out now!  (Read 4137 times)

Description:

Offline hbarcellos

• Show all replies
Re: My 1st game for iOS - Tweens out now!
« on: December 19, 2011, 12:51:02 AM »
I would LOVE to see a section where all games and apps created by Amiga users were listed.
I have created several apps/games (with little success) but it's really fun to code for Objective C. I'm against those Cocos, Unity ones anyway...
Maybe, porting some of the functions I have adapted/created/moded/used from Apple, like Texture2D to MOS would make porting them an easy task...

ObjectiveC:
[txNAME drawAtX:0 y:0 scale:1 angle:0 alpha:1];

would be something like this:
.putSprite(X,Y,scale,angle,alpha);

and something to load a png as the sprite.

Some others for sound, keyboard/joystick control and timer(interrupt) would sweeten the package.
}~ A1200 - Apollo 68040 - HOTLY running OS 3.1
}~ Powerbook G4 1.67 running MorphOS 3.2 without Wifi.
}~ Powermac Quicksilver 933 with Radeon 9600 XT (r300) LOUDLY running MorphOS 3.2
}~ [MY iOS GAME]: http://goo.gl/S9nWB (Amiga users can get it FREE[/color], just ask me)

Offline hbarcellos

• Show all replies
Re: My 1st game for iOS - Tweens out now!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »
...and... just to mention, Apple has just (surprisingly) approved my new game:

Harry Pooper!

Check 1 screenshot:

Prince Poopward Cullen, the son of a widowed King, is the subject of envy and anger from the king's new wife. The vain and jealous Queen quitely locks Cullen away in the main tower of Poopwarts with neither stairs nor a door. To complete the ultimate punishment the Queen asks Poopermort, her sadic farting cow, to make sure Cullen will never leave the tower alive.
Day after Day, Poopermort tortures Cullen keeping him inside a tiny closet. Luckly for Cullen, his best friends

★ Harry Pooper, the Wizard
★ Pooping Bieber, the Singer

Are missing him and, along with other Rainbow Knights will do everything they can to save Cullen from Poopwarts and Poopermort.
Two of the best Rainbow Knights were selected to fight along Harry and Bieber:

★ Poop Norris
★ Clint Eastpoop

Now it's UP TO YOU, choose one of the four Rainbow Knights and help Poopward Cullen to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! You know he want's it, but he needs your HELP!

Ohh, it's 100% FREE!
}~ A1200 - Apollo 68040 - HOTLY running OS 3.1
}~ Powerbook G4 1.67 running MorphOS 3.2 without Wifi.
}~ Powermac Quicksilver 933 with Radeon 9600 XT (r300) LOUDLY running MorphOS 3.2
}~ [MY iOS GAME]: http://goo.gl/S9nWB (Amiga users can get it FREE[/color], just ask me)