Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lets talk about A1222 - Tabor  (Read 40280 times)

Description:

Offline CommodoreRock

• Show all replies
Re: Lets talk about A1222 - Tabor
« on: October 12, 2017, 12:50:07 AM »
I certainly hope it will still happen.  I was starting to get that sinking feeling too.  I have been waiting for an affordable modern Amiga since the now cancelled OS4 netbook.  I had no idea there was still any kind of next gen Amiga until I just on a whim decided to search Amiga computers several years ago.  I had. Never used one but I had a 64 then which I use to this day.  My first Amiga would be an A1222 (if you don't count the Minimig I bought back in 2011).

I'm also not fully understanding the images I've seen of the full system.  Can I infer that it's almost like a suitcase with an attched screen, like a big laptop?
That would be really cool.  Is that all for the 400 euros or would that be optional add on?  Lots of questions, but I am stoked for this to finally be an Amiga user.  The SAM systems and X1000 and X5000s look awesome, but I couldn't justify spending that much.  A1222 is priced perfectly.  Hope to hear something official soon.  I'm not an active member, but I've been following the Amiga goings on since about 2010.  Hope this comes soon.

Offline CommodoreRock

• Show all replies
Re: Lets talk about A1222 - Tabor
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 03:57:11 AM »
My impression too was that the complete system would be around $500 US from what I'd read so far.  I also thought the resolution was. Up to 1080P over HDMI 1.3.