Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cinemaware launches Kickstarter for Wings: Directors Cut  (Read 8455 times)

Description:

Offline Digiman

• Show all replies
Re: Cinemaware launches Kickstarter for Wings: Directors Cut
« on: August 11, 2012, 02:42:01 PM »
Oh please, Amiga is DEAD, OS4 has NOTHING to do with the machines Commodore designed, it is just a minority OS produced by some tiny company that is an evolution of the PPC kludge to run the original OS on REAL Amigas with PPC accelerators sold by third party manufacturers.

So it's not coming out for OS4/MOS, boo hoo. WHEN someone with serious price/performance technical savvy builds and OS4 compatible machine which has the performance of a $600 Intel i7 for the same price OR LESS then we can talk. Until then give them a break, if you don't want to fund it or interested in playing a game based on an Amiga game possibly with DirectX11 quality then please don't post in here.

There will be NO OS4 games and NO classic Amiga games, I assumed this even before opening the thread because I am sane and not suffering any delusional effects to my brain, to expect anything else is ridiculous. I can't even get help to program my textured 3D Buck Rogers remake to purchase a replacement A2000 1mb chipram motherboard FFS. Even if they made it for OS4 it would probably sell LESS copies than the only game ever produced for the Commodore C64 65816 based accelerator, and that would probably be at best.

They are posting here because people who liked the games may be interested,  I sure as hell would be interest in a remake of It Came from the Desert because it is an excellent game and the PC Engine CDROM version caused them to fold in the first place. How fitting to have that game remade with HD MKV video overlaid animated actors over 1080p gorgeous backdrops in 5.1 surround sound.

They already released ALL their games for FREE to the public, jeez what more do people want? There are many many publishers who would email you to have downloads of disk images for their Amiga games removed from your website you know.