Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !@#% eBay or Why Piracy Makes Sense  (Read 4179 times)

Description:

Offline JKD

• Show all replies
Re: !@#% eBay or Why Piracy Makes Sense
« on: March 03, 2008, 09:57:49 PM »
What were you after?

I'm selling off 15-20 years of useful Amiga software I've used throught my Amiga career....although if you wanted StormC + Amiga DevKit...they're gone already

Offline JKD

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:38:38 PM »

Trev wrote:
@JKD

To be honest, it was probably something I can do without, as there are "free" alternatives available; however, most of the alternatives come with vague disclaimers like "this will probably only work with Exec V37 or later."

I'd love to have a complete and clean copy of SAS/C 6.50 if anyone's got one. (That's not what I was bidding on, but it's on my wish list.)

I have a complete set of original floppies *and* manuals for SAS/C that you are welcome to for $15.

The manuals were supplied without binders so I found some.
Steve

Offline JKD

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 06:02:34 PM »
Dude, it's fine with me...it's only $10 after all..I thought there was some value in getting the manuals and disks together is all..if Mike can get you it for free, more power to him and you :D

Personally, I don't condone piracy hence my huge CD, DVD and software collection. I have been given copied games i the past but found I didn't value them *at all*...there's no enjoyment in stealing something for me...

I am still a hypocrite though...I do have a few 'stolen' Blu-Ray DVDs...but now the format war is over I'll be fixing that by buying a player and the disks :D