Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Enough is enough  (Read 7943 times)

Description:

Offline Ami_GFX

• Show all replies
Re: Enough is enough
« on: August 04, 2012, 03:28:11 AM »
Just a quick comment: I read what's posted on this site almost daily. I didn't read the Pyromania/Deron post until I found the site offline with the protest message. I mainly read this site for the really knowlegable posters like Piru and Thomas who confer their wisdom in all things Amiga and beyond. I ignore the "drama" posts for the most part--unless it's about Doomy who is almost like a comic book character because he's so bad, he's entertaining.

I'm not going to delete my account but I don't really like this.
A2500 owned since 1993 with A2630/DKB 2632, DKB Megachip, GVP EGS Spectrum, A2320 and GVP HC+8 on the inside and a DCTV on the outside. A4000D with CSPPC, Cybervision 64 and a Flicker Magic flicker fixer. A4000T Toaster Flyer & CSMKII. All systems completly retro and classic and mostly used to do geometic art as in my avatar.

Offline Ami_GFX

• Show all replies
Re: Enough is enough
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:45:03 AM »
Quote from: Pyromania;702250
Thank you for this surprise gift Transition! I'm still kind of shell shocked, this news caught me by complete surprise. I know owning the site stressed you sometimes and I'm sure everyone appreciated you saving it in 2009. I will work hard to make you and Amiga.org members proud.

Sounds good to me. I like this site and would like to see it go on into the future but please keep the drama in check and keep it entertaining. The serious coders and hardware junkies--I'm one of the latter--are moving to EAB in droves. I want to read and post about Amigas and things about Amigas, not interpersonal drama between Amigans.
A2500 owned since 1993 with A2630/DKB 2632, DKB Megachip, GVP EGS Spectrum, A2320 and GVP HC+8 on the inside and a DCTV on the outside. A4000D with CSPPC, Cybervision 64 and a Flicker Magic flicker fixer. A4000T Toaster Flyer & CSMKII. All systems completly retro and classic and mostly used to do geometic art as in my avatar.