Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (RFD) Olive branches and reuniting the community? (MorphOS / Amiga)  (Read 9801 times)

Description:

Offline NovaCoder

Quote from: Wayne;509149
I realize the inherent dangers involved, but since I lack the ability to restrain myself, I have been thinking....

What I am considering is creating a set of forums, links, and, gallery directories for MorphOS users, in the hopes of bringing them back to the ORG, and hopefully resolving some of the division that I'm sure I've helped to cause over the years.

I realize that this is an "Amiga" site.  I am *not* talking about changing that, but I beg you to remember that every member of the MorphOS community was once a very vibrant Amiga user who was run off by the inaction of Amiga Inc and the availability of a product "in their hands" that promised to do what Amiga Inc never did.

What say ye?

Wayne

I think that's a great idea Wayne.  I'm a 'new' Classic Amiga user so I don't know much about what has happened in the past but it sounds good to me.  I've already seen Classic applications that have been back-ported from MorphOS so it makes sense to be able to tap into those kind of resources.

Don't forget to also include gallery directories for AROS users, you can never have too many pictures to look at :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:22:11 PM by NovaCoder »
Life begins at 100 MIPS!

Nice Ports on AmiNet!