Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Which classic Amiga games do you want to see remade on the A1  (Read 7548 times)

Description:

Offline lempkee

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amigaguru.com
heh, guys guys.. the best top down racer ever made is by EX.liquid design (who made slamtilt) and its called "IGNITION" its on pc only, amiga version got sacked ;(
(now there is a game for a1 , seriously this is a SUPERB game)

anyway i would like to add a few things , shadow of the beast 1,2,3 wasnt made by psygnois, only published by them, the team is REFLECTIONS (driver/driver2/stuntman etc), secondly psygnosis is SONY now, and a rather bad team, reflections left and so did DMA design (walker,lemmings,gta1,2,3 etc)

Team 17 is a horrible team now, not a single good "SPECIAL" title since worms really, look at pc.....or psx/ps2 ..horrible...all the great stuff gone one way...look great play bad...tou nightlong is good.
btw team17 is publishing ACID's SKIDMARKS CONSTRUCTION KIT btw (pc).

For cinemaware games, no prob any interested guy can get the sources faster than i say hey! if they join up the all new "CLICKBOOM" , yeah u might go...oh no...they will screw us....no seriously they wont, consider it!! as they wants coders for cinemaware games and "666" and "Z" , their catalouge of pc games is on their site, and they are mac/pc double bundle cds, an amiga port (a1) would be horrible easy.

For StreetRod and Stuntcar racer , first of all wasnt there supposed to arrive Stuntcar racer 3d officially?, was it stopped??, last i read about it was +3 months ago , for streetrod 3 , well remeber we live in the 2002/3 now, and such a game wouldneed to be modified alot (not only gfx) and addedalot of new stuff, anyone particular interested after i mention that? :)

on top of all, a potential game would be a plattform game (OH NO!) but yes seriously that would sort of set us abit back in time and we all should more or less know that a1 roxx  :)
a game with 3d , not MARIO 3d ####....linear like crashbandicoot, ie a friendly game and not as confusing as many of the horrible games now 'a days...

BUt what we need the most is maybe the easyest to make :) , a real puzzler ala bust a move/bubble heroes (yes i know an a1 version is in development) ...maybe in 3d?...

but the game i want the most is "IGNITION" by UDS (swedish), should be a rather easy port, game is from 1997? and is asm as far as i remeber...

and for FPS games, wellwe only need one and thats UNREAL TOURNAMENT (yeah the first one) , and i think epic has now earned enough on this game, maybe a port would be rather cheap?........

oh btw, why havent anyone started "IF YOU SUPPORT AOS4" campaign then we will "PUBLISH THE GAME FOR YOU" , that would really help,as publishing is expensive (i know as i'm a developer myself, atleast if u want highstreet stuff ala clickboom/epic marketing etc....
If such a deal will be made, ok....then i would release our titles asap!

btw MOs has RAGE HARD (r whatever its called) ,i think aos also should have atleast one SPECIAL amiga title (only for os4) to be on its release date,but this require fundings and a good crew (who would work hard) , too little time? , no....not really...no hw to develop it on? ...naaah no prob....

feel free to email me.....

tony/push entertainment
Whats up with all the hate!

Offline lempkee

• Show all replies
    • http://www.amigaguru.com
Re: Which classic Amiga games do you want to see remade on the A1
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 02:01:51 PM »
psygnosis still lives with wipeoutr fusion on ps2 , and a few other titles, but yes i agree alot onwhat u said.

but then again, DRIVER and stuntman aint bad games at all and i completed all 3 of em but yes stuntman made methroew the controller a few times.

Anyway i wont say reflections is a bad team after theese 3 games, as if u look at em ...they was all groundbreaking (GTA3is a CLONE of Driver games more or less)
but then again u might dont like em, easy as that...

ProjectX is a overrated game , i have completed both versions + px2 (X2) (ps.one) and px is great but also horrible,but X2 on playstation must be the worst game i have played ever (i expected too much and got a mediocre game)

oh btw... T-ZERO is more my kinda game, not impossible , slick and have great music while playing....swiv is great, deluxe galaga is great , jim power is great , puggsy is great...etc

tony

Whats up with all the hate!