Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: debian hardinfo benchmarks  (Read 12940 times)

Description:

Offline takemehomegrandma

• Show all replies
Re: debian hardinfo benchmarks
« Reply #14 from previous page: May 04, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »
Quote from: drHirudo;691548
Dude, I posted a link with proof in my post.

The only reason to why you made that post was to shoot the messenger by trying to discredit him. It was completely off topic. Everyone can see that. And everyone can see that the PA6T performs just the same, despite your post, so it had zero impact! :lol:
MorphOS is Amiga done right! :)

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
Quote from: klx300r;691580
grandma, for the 10'th time, Hardinfo is NOT MULTI THREADED

Wasn't that *exactly* what I just said? :confused: It was what I meant, anyway...

our friend Piru knows this and chooses to not correct the graphs for some 'strange' reason.

Given the above, everything *is already correct*, modifying the data would be tampering with the results! If you want to measure the CPU's SMP capabilities you would have to use other benchmarks, like blender (or numerous others)! It seems you don't understand the benchmark...?

as for Blender results you see the difference that using 1 thread as compared to both right?

Yes? :confused:

having 3D acceleration should slightly improve the render times as they definitely won't get worse

Since none of the benchmarks are using GPU for rendering (it's supposed to be a benchmark of the *CPU*), it won't get any better either...

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »
Quote from: klx300r;691595
a simple line stating that the X1000 results are based on only 1 thread will suffice.

Why? The benchmark (and the results) can only be 1 thread, right?

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 10:47:27 AM »
@klx300r

Are you OK? Your desperate and frantic postings here in this thread and in that Blender benchmark thread shows signs of a mental break-down! You should take it easy...

A few years ago, some of you bashed the MorphOS team with sticks and stones for going the Mac mainstream HW route, not sparing the mockery. Now, after a two years of development, some people can pre-order "your" alternative, the A1X1K, that for $3,000+ puts you at the same position as that said Mac HW costing a 1/20 of the A1X1K's price. But that doesn't mean it's slow (well, personally, I think it would be nice to be able to play 1080p videos etc in 2012, but maybe that's just me, G5 Mac's seem to be able to do this though, so it's at least *possible* on the PPC). You should be glad for this, you got exactly what you asked for and as others have said, it's the fastest OS4 machine available, be glad for that and not angry about Mac HW beats it! Mind your blood pressure, take it easy, and wait for Hyperion to add support for the on board controllers. Noticed you just got RS-232 drivers, etc. That's good, right? Once you can take those extra/unnecessary PCI cards out of the picture, chances are the price of a system could be lowered slightly as well, and given the OS4 development speed, I'd say that it's only a matter of a few years until the board is fully supported (the Sam 460 for example isn't quite there yet, but I'm sure it will get there some day)...

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »
@klx300r

You actually *still* don't realize you are "seeing" things that simply aren't there?