Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aladdin 4D 6.0 Technology Preview Video  (Read 117109 times)

Description:

Offline wawrzon

Re: Aladdin 4D 6.0 Technology Preview Video
« on: March 15, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »

I thought Pyromania and Transition are one and same

some sort of mental disorder is definitely involved. guess how the nick should really read like?

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:16:01 PM »
yeah i really have a hard time with blender particle animation here, need to see at least a video of a package thats more crappy and inconsistent. start even to miss my copy of lightwave9 i left at home..

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
id guess, the upload has stalled at midnight. nothing wrong with it as long as making fool of oneself helps to keep up site traffic.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 05:01:32 PM »

Rest assured just when you think it will never be available that's when you will see it.

if you ask me, that has been already long enough the case. this sentence is obviously internally contradictory. difficult to judge if its smartness or stupidity.

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »
Quote from: bloodline;684466
Blender is free, but I struggled to get it to do anything sensible... After an hour or so, I gave up and went back to Google Sketchup :(

having some ideas just now i am struggling with blender too. its completely messed up imho in terms of workflow and logic.. just like late lightwave, which i might fall back to, even though i liked the similarity of the interface and blender being open source.
sketchup doesnt sport particle anim, i assume, it probably barely even has a renderer, does it?

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 01:11:39 PM »
Quote from: Pyromania;684476
Can you be the first one to spot the color digital video effect in this video and tell us what famous black & white DVE it's a remake of? Be the first one and win a lifetime of upgrades to Aladdin 4D.

you mean these legs?? i really wondered what that has to tell me. the version on morphos is not the original 68k application by chance?

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 12:59:05 AM »

Originally Posted by Pyromania  
You are the winner ral-cal, a lifetime of free Aladdin 4D upgrades for you.

actually the winner was me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania  
Can you be the first one to spot the color digital video effect in this video and tell us what famous black & white DVE it's a remake of? Be the first one and win a lifetime of upgrades to Aladdin 4D.
you mean these legs?? i really wondered what that has to tell me. the version on morphos is not the original 68k application by chance?

but you can keep your prize;)

Offline wawrzon

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 02:01:48 AM »
@ ral-clan:
which is also pretty obvious, even though i couldnt know for sure. never owned vt. but then im not likely going to become a customer so i do not need lifetime updates. have fun!