Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney  (Read 42382 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #29 from previous page: April 05, 2011, 01:36:03 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628088
Slander, Libel, you really have lost the plot haven't you what about all the slander & libel you used to post about CUSA before you jumped ship or have you conveniently forgotten about that...

So what you gonna do, sue me, go ahead and try but your on a losing battle there mate...

It's a shame I'm not allowed to put you on my ignore list just cos your a mod so I reckon I'll just have to put up with your BS and reply to it in kind...

So I guess that means you have finished backpedaling now and will pretend like you never claimed this?

Let's just say after a few anonymous emails I've received by someone who  likes to blab a lot on behalf of CUSA and doesn't know how to send  anonymous emails very well, he has put doubts in my mind about just how  neutral Red really is when it comes to CUSA... :(

Or this?

Shame you're not very good at covering your tracks Red, I thought you  actually knew what you were doing when it came to the net, seems I've  learned more about it in less than a year than you have in your entire  life... :D

Why don't you just man up and admit you were lying?
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 01:46:00 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628099
It's unbelievable just how folk can take this all seriously with talk of slander & libel between folk who are totally anonymous to each other sitting half a world apart on a forum for an old computer that hasn't been produced since 94 and it would seem actually take it seriously... :lol:

Me, I think this is a great laugh and kinda like an experiment into the minds of some folk to try and figure out why they would actually believe all this online BS and let it affect their lives so much... :D

Translated "Of course I was lying, I am a troll!"

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 01:54:48 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;628107
redrumloa

Seriously man what does it take for you guys to ban this nuisance? I mean really what does it take?

Private message Pyromania or Transition and ask them to take action if you wish. Historically mods have left this action up to the webmaster except in extreme situations.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 01:59:16 AM »
Quote from: actung_bab;628102
Dude wahat am wondering are those pics real or is that apple ipad they look cool
Am really intrested funny no one talking about them

The pics are real as far as I can tell. I don't have any information myself except that the pictures were dropped in my lap so to speak by Commodore USA, not iContain. It is my understanding that the pictures were meant to be a teaser and more information will be released soon.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 02:02:39 AM »
Quote from: Transition;628114
@Franko

Red can't be bought off by anyone else. We already bought him off with a lifetime supply of this.

http://www.cafepress.com/amizilla.9875668

Those will go well with my official Amiga.org staff shirt I got in 2003. My wife loves when I mow the yard in nothing but that thong and the AO staff shirt:roflmao:

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628178
Hey, I'm going to be in Florida next month. Any chance I might stop by? Incurable geek curiosity.

As long as you can handle the vitriol and libel that comes with having a neutral opinion:crazy:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 04:10:47 AM by redrumloa »

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 04:52:10 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628201
I'm interested to know what comes after though. As much as I'm underwhelmed with a x86 that looks like a 64.... Barry's is surely thinking a few steps ahead. Curiouser and Curiouser.

I'm waiting to see pricing and final specs myself. The initial specs I have seen were underwhelming. The hinted at price I have seen is on the high side. Not a great combination, we will see. Specs can be thin if the price is aggressive or price can be moderately higher if the specs have improved. Regardless if the case/keyboard is indeed available separately for a reasonable price I may get one.

BTW if you have any free time in South FL give me a shout. If I don't happen to be eating puppies I'll buy you a coffee or Coke Zero or something:)

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show all replies
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 05:19:46 AM »