Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney  (Read 42375 times)

Description:

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #14 from previous page: April 05, 2011, 03:07:01 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628141
Fearful then? I'd not think the same of you.

Plaz

?...I don't get that.

But I am slowly changing my mind. Maybe the mods do need to step in on crap like this.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 03:39:43 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628151
Step in on what? Things you don't understand? You won't find a single post, comment or opinion by me on this site that shows I'm any thing but fair and honest without bias for anyone. But hey, it's now the new Amiga.org. So pick a side and start flinging the insults.

Plaz

No Plaz,
You misinterpret my comment. It was not directed at you.
And all your comments generally are fair handed (and I love the AMX).

What I meant was the crap in this thread.
I think kesa got what I meant.
This thread is likely to top 500 post by tonight and its only a few days old.

Its a monster that needs to die.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 03:51:41 AM »
"If it's not Scottish it's crap!"

Yeah! Something that's actually funny!

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 03:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628170
Thanks for that. And sorry if I'm a bit prickly. I'll admit I'm treading lightly through this mine field of a thread and did mistake your meaning as coming down on me instead of the thread after the mod comment and the follow up. Big hug then? ... eh, didn't think so. :)

P.S. My Jav/AMX project looks nothing like my avatar, but I'm working on it. Anyone up for a ride around 2013? :P

Plaz

Totally off topic, but I'd pay for a ride in that. I still kick myself in the ass for not being able to purchase a two seat AMX that was up for sale near my home a few years ago. The owner was only asking $10,000.

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 04:14:44 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628180
As long as you can handle the vitriol and libel that comes with having a neutral opinion:crazy:

This whole situation has gotten out of control. And your stance is neutral, far more so then mine.
I've switched to a moderately positive position.

And now that Franko's decided to address every post mentioning C=USA, I've decided to mention them in every post.

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 04:29:17 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628188
Nah... if that really was a Scottish shop he'd never have given away free haggis and the change he give the customers would be on a piece of elastic, plus where's all the wee neds who hang about outside such shops drinking bucky and mugging the tourists... :)

And you can understand what both of them are saying. Definitely not Scottish.

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 04:40:19 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628201
Well I've got to be confusing plenty already. Curious to go see an operation putting out a product I've already called a boring clone.

I'm interested to know what comes after though. As much as I'm underwhelmed with a x86 that looks like a 64.... Barry's is surely thinking a few steps ahead. Curiouser and Curiouser.

Plaz

I sure hope so, 'cause I seen people putting these micro sized X86 boards in A500, A600, and A1200 cases for years so its not that original an idea.
That's one of the main uses for an Amiga to USB keyboard adapter.

Offline Iggy

• Show all replies
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 05:11:47 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628208
If I don't happen to be eating puppies I'll buy you a coffee or Coke Zero or something:)

Puppies and Coke Zero! I knew it! Is this the official diet of secret C=USA moles? It is! Admit it!

Quote from: EDanaII;628212
Don't mistake me for a Hyperion supporter, their  strategy is just as baffling as C=USA's... Where we have C=USA  delivering a product few Amigan's can call an Amiga, we have Hyperion  producing a product few Amigans can afford. Net affect: an Amiga-like  platform goes nowhere.

So buy an Apple, and to quote the film xdellusion mentioned earlier tonight "Join Us" (MorphOS that is).