Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney  (Read 42937 times)

Description:

Offline SysAdminTopic starter

• News posting Auto Agent
    • Show only replies by SysAdmin
    • http://www.a-eon.com
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #404 from previous page: April 05, 2011, 01:24:51 AM »
@magnetic @Franko

You guys should have a Coke Zero and relax.
Posts on this account before August 4th, 2012 don\'t belong to me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2011, 01:25:04 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628078
Not a problem Kesa, as I can't normally see anything that fool has to say unless someone quotes the annoying little git... :D

I'm sorry :(
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline magnetic

• Show only replies by magnetic
« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2011, 01:25:53 AM »
Red

Yes and he slandered me making up stories about me ripping people off on amibay and with my old company magnetic systems... this guy NEEDS TO GO..

Oh, and I forgot the physical threats that his fat stupid ass cant follow up on. After i called him on it he stfu
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline magnetic

« Reply #407 on: April 05, 2011, 01:26:36 AM »
Transition

HAHAH yeah the asparatime might help that guy out.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2011, 01:28:57 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628082
I'm just like any other member, if I cross the line I am subject to moderation. Feel free to moderate if needed, there would be no hard feelings from me.

One thing I will never sit back and absorb is slander or libel and Franko is bordering on libel. Maybe him being on another continent sitting behind a keyboard makes him feel comfortable to do so but it is a false comfort.

Slander, Libel, you really have lost the plot haven't you what about all the slander & libel you used to post about CUSA before you jumped ship or have you conveniently forgotten about that...

So what you gonna do, sue me, go ahead and try but your on a losing battle there mate...

It's a shame I'm not allowed to put you on my ignore list just cos your a mod so I reckon I'll just have to put up with your BS and reply to it in kind...

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #409 on: April 05, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
Magnetic. Please do this yelling in private messaging. Remember what happened last week when it got out of hand? People are leaving because of this arguing and not CUSA. You say you are standing up for what you feel is right but in doing so you are simply making other problems  :)
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline actung_bab

• Show only replies by actung_bab
« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2011, 01:32:01 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;627026
The C64x is being launched April 5th, same day as the DVD.
Thanks sir for that and thanks for that revirew u did when visted barrys house all adding up know sorry if came accross disbleliving are been proved wrong
and up to admit it know.
Acthung baby
http://telnet://midnight-blue.dyndns.org
Cnet 4.60 PRO bbs software
Amiga 1200 020 14 mhz mbz 1200 z pcmcia network card 4 meg ram 2 Gb scandisk cf
Amiga 2000 020
Amiga 4000 030 25 mhz broken
Amiga x 4 1200
x 6 Sony Ps 3 Orginal 60 gb 4  port usb 160 gb hd (os 4.1 ready :-)
what can i say i like thse machines
x 3 XBOX 360 1x xbox 360 slim
url=http://avatars.jurko.net][/

Offline magnetic

« Reply #411 on: April 05, 2011, 01:35:02 AM »
Kesa

Ppl are leaving in large part to Franko himself who is the ringleader of all this cusa crap for one. So he obviously wont stop so I'm going to keep on him until mods do something..
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2011, 01:36:01 AM »
I hear with every copy of the new Tron they are also giving free tickets to bowl with the Dude.

Offline redrumloa

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2011, 01:36:03 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628088
Slander, Libel, you really have lost the plot haven't you what about all the slander & libel you used to post about CUSA before you jumped ship or have you conveniently forgotten about that...

So what you gonna do, sue me, go ahead and try but your on a losing battle there mate...

It's a shame I'm not allowed to put you on my ignore list just cos your a mod so I reckon I'll just have to put up with your BS and reply to it in kind...

So I guess that means you have finished backpedaling now and will pretend like you never claimed this?

Let's just say after a few anonymous emails I've received by someone who  likes to blab a lot on behalf of CUSA and doesn't know how to send  anonymous emails very well, he has put doubts in my mind about just how  neutral Red really is when it comes to CUSA... :(

Or this?

Shame you're not very good at covering your tracks Red, I thought you  actually knew what you were doing when it came to the net, seems I've  learned more about it in less than a year than you have in your entire  life... :D

Why don't you just man up and admit you were lying?
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #414 on: April 05, 2011, 01:37:58 AM »

Offline actung_bab

« Reply #415 on: April 05, 2011, 01:38:46 AM »
Quote from: Franko;628071
Once again more BS from CUSAs second biggest fanboy... :eek:

I'm perfectly comfortable with the knowledge I have about you Red and the only one who's spreading any lies here is you, go ahead and prove that I'm not Scottish as you claimed a few posts back...

You'll have a hard job doing so as unlike you I'm upfront and honest about what I say and you just don't like that do you cos you know the truth is going to be revealed eventually...

Also unlike you I don't need to round up the "old boys network" to stand up for myself like you have to do...

Seems to me you should have stayed away as at least the other numpties round here that like to challenge everything I say can at least put up better arguments than you can...
franko please put down your hang bags remmebr ;-( its me patrick

l see you really love the classic hardware l get that me l love 1200s on oh 2000s
are cool beacuse brought one recently

But dude this can only be good even for x1000 way l see no pr is bad pr or advertising
Sure Barry whoudint want loose all this money if didnt have sound plane hes not insane am sure.

Know am never owned c 64 was more to my motorbikes but way l look at    it
Korens makinbg damm good models these days l buy one they work there cheaper
Than jap ones they work same with all in on pcs

And people want buy modern pc that looks like retro c64 to me it look yuk
But never own a c64 anyway Know looked like 1200 hell yes

And most importanly red or anyone esle has right to have there own opions dont like to see people getting nasty calling names esp the L word please stop
But dude is modorator hes earned some respect by putting in the work u know
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:41:31 AM by actung_bab »
Acthung baby
Amiga 2000 020
Amiga x 4 1200

Offline commodorejohn

• Show only replies by commodorejohn
    • http://www.commodorejohn.com
« Reply #416 on: April 05, 2011, 01:39:05 AM »
Quote from: smerf;628072
The Amiga was probably one of the greatest computers ever made, and I have to say the C64 was pretty neat to, but that was years ago, I am looking for something more up to date that can run the newer games, and at least print out a page of text on me modern day printer. I want a computer that can do something with modern day programming and monitors, without having to spend megabucks.
You have one. It's called "any x86 PC manufactured within the last three years." The problem is that some people want to redefine "C64" and "Amiga" to mean an x86 PC, instead of the specific platforms they actually signify, so that they can make a quick buck off nostalgia from people who don't know better or don't value the names as signifiers of something other than "that computer I used to have."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:46:06 AM by commodorejohn »
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/MT-32/D-10, Oberheim Matrix-6, Yamaha DX7/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini, Ensoniq Mirage/SQ-80, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Hohner String Performer

"\'Legacy code\' often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Offline magnetic

« Reply #417 on: April 05, 2011, 01:40:16 AM »
Red

Because he is NOT a man. He hides on the internet and behind his stupid smilies and gutter euro trash english. thats why.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #418 on: April 05, 2011, 01:41:45 AM »
Quote from: Transition;628083
@magnetic @Franko

You guys should have a Coke Zero and relax.

Dunno what Magnetics been saying (apart from one post that was quoted) but to be honest at 1:30am here on a cold Tuesday morning this is the best entertainment around... :)

It's unbelievable just how folk can take this all seriously with talk of slander & libel between folk who are totally anonymous to each other sitting half a world apart on a forum for an old computer that hasn't been produced since 94 and it would seem actually take it seriously... :lol:

Me, I think this is a great laugh and kinda like an experiment into the minds of some folk to try and figure out why they would actually believe all this online BS and let it affect their lives so much... :D

Reckon I should write a book about this stuff as it would sure as hell sell well to Psychiatrists and folk in the Mental Health side of things as a study into why some folk cant tell the difference between real life & the internet... :)

Offline actung_bab

« Reply #419 on: April 05, 2011, 01:44:55 AM »
Quote from: redrumloa;628093
So I guess that means you have finished backpedaling now and will pretend like you never claimed this?

Let's just say after a few anonymous emails I've received by someone who  likes to blab a lot on behalf of CUSA and doesn't know how to send  anonymous emails very well, he has put doubts in my mind about just how  neutral Red really is when it comes to CUSA... :(

Or this?

Shame you're not very good at covering your tracks Red, I thought you  actually knew what you were doing when it came to the net, seems I've  learned more about it in less than a year than you have in your entire  life... :D

Why don't you just man up and admit you were lying?
Dude wahat am wondering are those pics real or is that apple ipad they look cool
Am really intrested funny no one talking about them
Acthung baby
Amiga 2000 020
Amiga x 4 1200