Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

AuthorTopic: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney  (Read 30619 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Plaz

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #450 on: April 05, 2011, 03:32:11 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;628146
?...I don't get that.
But I am slowly changing my mind. Maybe the mods do need to step in on crap like this.


Step in on what? Things you don't understand? You won't find a single post, comment or opinion by me on this site that shows I'm any thing but fair and honest without bias for anyone. But hey, it's now the new Amiga.org. So pick a side and start flinging the insults.

Plaz
 

Offline Plaz

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #451 on: April 05, 2011, 03:36:08 AM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;628150
I'd be a mod - I'd just ban the crap out of the lot of ya, BOFH style. :lol:


Eh, don't do me any favors.  :lol:

Plaz
 

Offline Iggy

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #452 on: April 05, 2011, 03:39:43 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628151
Step in on what? Things you don't understand? You won't find a single post, comment or opinion by me on this site that shows I'm any thing but fair and honest without bias for anyone. But hey, it's now the new Amiga.org. So pick a side and start flinging the insults.

Plaz

No Plaz,
You misinterpret my comment. It was not directed at you.
And all your comments generally are fair handed (and I love the AMX).

What I meant was the crap in this thread.
I think kesa got what I meant.
This thread is likely to top 500 post by tonight and its only a few days old.

Its a monster that needs to die.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"
 

Offline Argo

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2011, 03:45:49 AM »
Did someone ask for a Mod to step in?  
I've got a Banhammer and I'm not afraid to use it!
:hammer::hammer::hammer:
 

Offline Franko

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #454 on: April 05, 2011, 03:47:25 AM »
Quote from: Argo;628159
Did someone ask for a Mod to step in?  
I've got a Banhammer and I'm not afraid to use it!
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

For gawds sake man, put the big lock & key on this thread before the universe implodes and me squirrels will have no one left to feed em... :D
 

Offline TheBilgeRat

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #455 on: April 05, 2011, 03:47:50 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;628154
What I meant was the crap in this thread.

[youtube]KrQxQPG8JdE[/youtube]
 

Offline Iggy

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #456 on: April 05, 2011, 03:51:41 AM »
"If it's not Scottish it's crap!"

Yeah! Something that's actually funny!
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"
 

Offline Darrin

  • Lifetime Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: May 2002
  • Posts: 4430
  • Total likes: 0
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #457 on: April 05, 2011, 03:53:20 AM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;628162
[youtube]KrQxQPG8JdE[/youtube]


God! I can see why that was cut.
A2000, A3000, 2 x A1200T, A1200, A4000Tower & Mediator, CD32, VIC-20, C64, C128, C128D, PET 8032, Minimig & ARM, C-One, FPGA Arcade... and AmigaOne X1000.
 

Offline Plaz

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #458 on: April 05, 2011, 03:55:04 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;628154
No Plaz,
You misinterpret my comment. It was not directed at you.
And all your comments generally are fair handed (and I love the AMX).

What I meant was the crap in this thread.
I think kesa got what I meant.
This thread is likely to top 500 post by tonight and its only a few days old.

Its a monster that needs to die.


Thanks for that. And sorry if I'm a bit prickly. I'll admit I'm treading lightly through this mine field of a thread and did mistake your meaning as coming down on me instead of the thread after the mod comment and the follow up. Big hug then? ... eh, didn't think so. :)

P.S. My Jav/AMX project looks nothing like my avatar, but I'm working on it. Anyone up for a ride around 2013? :P

Plaz
 

Offline TheBilgeRat

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #459 on: April 05, 2011, 03:57:03 AM »
Quote from: Darrin;628169
God! I can see why that was cut.

Yeah - Mike was not on his A game that night and Walken does a terrible scots accent.

BUT it was the perfect analogue to this thread - this clip was about 6 minutes too long
 

Offline Iggy

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #460 on: April 05, 2011, 03:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628170
Thanks for that. And sorry if I'm a bit prickly. I'll admit I'm treading lightly through this mine field of a thread and did mistake your meaning as coming down on me instead of the thread after the mod comment and the follow up. Big hug then? ... eh, didn't think so. :)

P.S. My Jav/AMX project looks nothing like my avatar, but I'm working on it. Anyone up for a ride around 2013? :P

Plaz


Totally off topic, but I'd pay for a ride in that. I still kick myself in the ass for not being able to purchase a two seat AMX that was up for sale near my home a few years ago. The owner was only asking $10,000.
"Not making any hard and fast rules means that the moderators can use their good judgment in moderation, and we think the results speak for themselves." - Amiga.org, terms of service

"You, got to stem the evil tide, and keep it on the the inside" - Rogers Waters

"God was never on your side" - Lemmy

Amiga! "Our appeal has become more selective"
 

Offline Plaz

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #461 on: April 05, 2011, 04:02:23 AM »
Quote from: digitex;627860
Here's my personal Commodore/Amiga story.


Ok, out of all your posts I like this one the best. It kind of offsets the other with cracks about therapists. T-shirt line was good, but we know how t-shirt deals normally work out around here.

Hey, I'm going to be in Florida next month. Any chance I might stop by? Incurable geek curiosity.

Sorry about all the rapid fire replies everyone. Go away for a day and get waaay behind.

Plaz
 

Offline redrumloa

  • Original Omega User
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Feb 2002
  • Posts: 10126
  • Total likes: 0
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #462 on: April 05, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »
Quote from: Plaz;628178
Hey, I'm going to be in Florida next month. Any chance I might stop by? Incurable geek curiosity.

As long as you can handle the vitriol and libel that comes with having a neutral opinion:crazy:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 04:10:47 AM by redrumloa »
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!
 

Offline Damion

Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #463 on: April 05, 2011, 04:07:56 AM »
Quote from: Karlos;628053
LOL, it's almost like 2003 again...

Except Paul_Gadd, Samface, Meerschaum, and Seehund were far more interesting (and hilarious) to read :-P


@Franko and Magnetic

Why can't the two of you get a room and shag it out in private?
 

Offline Darrin

  • Lifetime Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: May 2002
  • Posts: 4430
  • Total likes: 0
Re: CommodoreUSA Partners with Disney
« Reply #464 on: April 05, 2011, 04:11:48 AM »
Quote from: TheBilgeRat;628171
Yeah - Mike was not on his A game that night and Walken does a terrible scots accent.

BUT it was the perfect analogue to this thread - this clip was about 6 minutes too long


It's a shame as I like Mike Myers and Chris Walken, but the "acting" was wooden as hell.  It was like watching a really, really, really bad school play.

Now if you want something funny and Scottish, then look no further than Fat Bastard!  :D
A2000, A3000, 2 x A1200T, A1200, A4000Tower & Mediator, CD32, VIC-20, C64, C128, C128D, PET 8032, Minimig & ARM, C-One, FPGA Arcade... and AmigaOne X1000.