Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MorphOS and Power Mac G4  (Read 17027 times)

Description:

Offline mike-

• Show all replies
Re: MorphOS and Power Mac G4
« on: March 15, 2010, 08:03:02 PM »
Quote from: Tenacious;547708
We're into March, anyone heard anything?  I have a 933 MHz Quicksilver just waiting, grin.  Have graphic card spec been published yet?  There is a glut of 32 MB ATI Radeons available.

I´ve been trying to keep my ears to the ground, checking morphzone regularly, doesnt seem to be anything new, theres alot of info in http://www.morphzone.org/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6684&forum=11 that thread however. I have a powerbook g4 and itchy fingers too! Maybe someone could pry some info off Piru?
C= Amiga Addict & Dendrophiliac
(Oo)
⎛☮ໄ
ﮑὠՀ

Offline mike-

• Show all replies
Re: MorphOS and Power Mac G4
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:00:40 PM »
Quote from: dreamcast270mhz;547723
I am posting from my PowerMac G4 MDD 1.5 Ghz (OC) with 1.25GB RAM and a 64mb radeon 9k running Leopard. . .

How is 10.5 running on the thing?
I´ve grown attached to this powerbook also, I havent powered on the pc since i got this thing. However i stuck with 10.4, which takes more then enough space anyway. Theres a utility to overclock the ATI chip in here, might be worth researching how to do this in morhpos when it gets here, the chip in here it actually underclocked a few mhz i found. ATIccelerator anyway. Used xbench to benhmark, and official spcs on the ati chip for clock reference.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:02:53 PM by mike- »
C= Amiga Addict & Dendrophiliac
(Oo)
⎛☮ໄ
ﮑὠՀ