Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My first Mac! (A classic).  (Read 10441 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: My first Mac! (A classic).
« on: September 12, 2009, 06:35:00 AM »
Hi,

I would rather have spent my money on a old Radio Shaft Coco then buy a Mac, but then again I hate Apple computers. Come to think about it the old TRS-80 was probably a better computer. Personnally I wouldn't take a Mac if they gave it to me I don't have enough desk space to waste on any Apple product. The reason they don't make virus's for Apple owners is because most virus makers feel sorry for them because they don't consider it a real computer.

smerf

Sorry I tells it like it is.
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: My first Mac! (A classic).
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 02:01:47 AM »
Hi,

@tokyoracer

Hey man, Wayne is totally right, I shouldn't have down played your MAC, I hate apple computers for several different reasons, none of which have to do with computing, just personnal reasons of some of the people who owned them in the past. I really know jack about any apple product. Anyhow I have a whole bunch of vintige computers that I pick up cheap at flea markets, or yard sales. I recently bought a 233 mhz toshiba laptop and a 450 mhz micronpc transport lite II, both for $30.

Enjoy your MAC and don't let anyone ride you (like me) for buying vintige computers. I have more fun with the vintige stuff than I do with my quadcore super gamming computer. It is a lot of fun looking for software, tips on using your model of computer etc.

I sort of used your post to troll for the mac fans, I forgot that Wayne owned a MAC.

Sorry Wayne (still friends I hope)

Hey enjoy your computer, have fun with it, it will be a new experience finding things out about it. Maybe someday I will buy an old mac just to see what it can do, but right now I am having fun with two ancient laptops. Once again sorry, sometimes I get carried away and insert foot into mouth and forget that computer where meant to be fun.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better