Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...  (Read 7203 times)

Description:

Offline ferrellsl

Re: An alternative approach to re-launching classic computers...
« on: November 28, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »
Quote from: dammy;669371
You are wrong on so many levels, I won't bother to correct you.  I will say though, just accept it and move on.  You don't want their products, don't buy it.  I am at a loss on why this is eating you up like it is.   I suggest you just deal with it here and now, everything is OK, things happen for a reason and live life as happy as you can.  If you don't, when the massive reality check hits, I fear your life is really going to fall apart.

I'm in agreement with you and just want to know why this site has degenerated into nothing but CUSA bashing.  Amiga.org has become a total waste of time due to folks like Franko and his sock puppet/clone AKA commodorejohhn.  I wish they'd set up their own web site and call it something along the lines of http://www.ihatecusa.com or some such and post their tripe on it instead of this site.  They're totally counter productive and I'm just sick of hearing all their bitching.  Or better yet, since they profess to be so smart, why don't they use their resources to produce a product that people would want to buy instead of spending so much time here whining about CUSA?

Offline ferrellsl

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 06:06:17 PM »
Quote from: Bamiga2002;669381
@ferrellsl
You haven't yet figured out yourself what's wrong with CUSA? If not, study the subject some more, the "whining" isn't coming out of nowhere...

I really don't care about what's wrong with CUSA.  I've heard what's wrong with them "ad nauseum" from folks like you and Franko ever since they started their business.  What I care about is what's right with Amiga.  That's why I joined this site, but now it's just full of trolls who have nothing better to do than complain about CUSA, among other things, instead of focusing on Amiga, retro-computing and helping each other.

Offline ferrellsl

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 06:10:47 PM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;669384
I can't be a Franko clone! I'm not even Scotch, I'm Norwegian-American!

And if you want to know why the backlash, you may stop and consider the simple explanation: it's because of the behavior of CUSA as a company, and Barry, BigBenAussie, and dammy as individuals. Or, you know, you could just ignore all that and pretend that there's no basis for it at all.

Would if I had resources :/

I'm not ignoring anything.  I just sick and tired of constantly hearing about it, as are others here.  As Dammy said,if you don't like them or their product, then don't buy it.  All the CUSA hating here is getting really old.  Put a lid on it and do something constructive for a change.

Offline ferrellsl

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »
Quote from: Digiman;669397
I take it you will be buying a C=USA "AMIGA" for $3000 then even though it's a low rent $250 PC motherboard and cheap plastic case combo?

Because if not.............

Nope.  I'm saving my money for a Natami and in the mean time trying not to let clowns like you annoy the hell out of me.  Why don't you troll the CUSA forums and leave us alone? You want to bitch about CUSA, then tell them about it.  We're tired of hearing about it here.

Offline ferrellsl

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 04:06:19 AM »
If you're so up in arms about CUSA and how the brand has been "abused"  why don't you raise some capital and buy the brand yourself instead of constantly ranting in this thread?  Or better yet, go rant on the CUSA forums or have they banned you there?

Brands get bought, traded, used, abused, etc.....all the time.  Get over it.