Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your worst Amiga hack!  (Read 2744 times)

Description:

Offline Dr_Righteous

• Show only replies by Dr_Righteous
Re: Your worst Amiga hack!
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 11, 2005, 01:36:06 AM »
@yogisumo

Yeah, I saw some pics on here where someone had done that with their Cyberstorm. Next stop, Home Depot!
- Doc

A4000D, A3640 OC-36.3MHz, custom tower, Mediator A4000D. Diamond Banshee 16M, Indivision AGA 4000, GVP HC+8.

Mac Mini 1.5GHz, that might run MorphOS someday, when the fools who own it come to the realization that 30 minutes just isn\'t enough time to play with it enough to decide whether or not you like it enough to cough up $200.

- Someone please design SOME kind of DIY accelerator for the A4000. :D -

Offline GadgetMaster

• Show only replies by GadgetMaster
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 10:08:25 AM »

Karlos wrote:

Piru wrote:

Ugly motherf*cker, don't you agree? Gotta love that opening to house the BPPC... Check out the amount of tape to keep the thing together... :-)

I have seen an even more hacked tower conversion than that. I'm just waiting for fluffy to post the pictures :-D

:lol:  

Are you sure?  After looking at Piru's pictures I think his has to be the ultimate hack as he has in actual fact used a real 'hack saw' all over the place  :-D

I just picked up a cheap £25 pc case and er.. adapted it around my A1200/ Mediator system  :-)

There's no denying that it is one ugly bugger though, but only when you open the case otherwise it is quite free from holes and protrusions apart from the box I glued on to enable an acellerator card to be added and removed easily.

Did Fluffy's pictures turn out OK?

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show only replies by Karlos
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 10:47:25 AM »

GadgetMaster wrote:

There's no denying that it is one ugly bugger though, but only when you open the case otherwise it is quite free from holes and protrusions apart from the box I glued on to enable an acellerator card to be added and removed easily.

I dunno, could be a close one. Don't be forgetting the fact your motherboard is upside down in relation to Piru's with a dense, intestinal tangles of cable from the motherboard ports to the backplanes. Or the suspended fan ;-)

And it still works too :-D

Did Fluffy's pictures turn out OK?

I've no idea, I haven't seen any of them :-D
int p; // A