Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amigamaniac  (Read 29571 times)

Description:

Offline gertsy

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~gbakker64/
Re: Amigamaniac
« on: May 26, 2013, 11:36:39 AM »
Quote from: slaapliedje;735996
Anyone know if he's been taking new orders?  I'm thinking I want two of those PSX to DB9 adapters..

On the note of depression;  My mother's side of the family have all had to deal with serious depression, my sister being Bipolar.  I used to have issues with depression, then I experimented with LSD and for the most part, I'd have to say I'm 'cured'.  

Came to the realization on a trip that life is way to awesome and strange to be depressed all the time!  And it's stuck.  I try to look at life as one entertainment after another, even sad drama is watched on TV as part of entertainment, so why can't life be the same way?  Then again I guess I do laugh sometimes at things that I shouldn't... :D

Anyhow, I'll see if there is a new email address up so I can contact him and see if I can get a couple of those adapters.

slaapliedje

Good to hear that he's following through. I've bought a few things from Nathan over the years and was very sorry to hear of his illness.  All the very best mate, I hope things equalise for you. Again, all the very best.