Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jobs Movie  (Read 3774 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: Jobs Movie
« on: August 18, 2013, 03:23:20 PM »
Quote from: SysAdmin;745139
Don't forget the new father of the Amiga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6LUUdIvUU

More like the Mother f***** of the Amiga.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »
Quote from: bloodline;745110
I'm sure Jay would have been very interested in the 386, it was a pretty cool CPU for it's time... Frankly had the x86 line be 32bit (with a flat memory model) when the Amiga was being developed, I expect the intel chips would have been chosen over the Motorola ones.

The original Pentium Pro was my favourite Intel CPU.

Lovely design compared to all the tat they came up with prior to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentium_Pro#Microarchitecture
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »
Quote from: LoadWB;745155
Nope.  Won't ever see it.  Just the same as I won't see the Facephuq movie, either.  I don't dig aggrandizement movies which add to the folklore and myths of something I feel is very close to my heart.  Honestly, I wouldn't go see a Hollywood production about Jay Miner, either, because I want the flat truth rather than embellishment.

I don't like these "biopic" films either.  It's bordering on idolatry tbh and I find that quite sad.

Offline nicholas

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:40:14 AM »
Quote from: bloodline;745170
Well... We all have our idols, we just don't call them that ;)

Ah there's many things we Muzzies can be accused of but idolatry is not one of them Matt. :)