Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ease off bashing AmigaONE X1000?  (Read 51174 times)

Description:

Offline XDelusion

• Alien Breeder
    • Show all replies
    • http://starwarslegacy.net/
Re: Ease off bashing Amiga x1000?
« on: July 23, 2013, 05:44:11 AM »
I'm not sure why threads that are full of posts by people who want to voice their opinion get locked. Kinda defeats the point of having forums to discuss things in, regardless if they are of a positive or negative light.

I enjoy reading experiences of people who have bought one and are happy, and of people who have issues with the hardware, and are skeptical.
 To censor all negative criticism, seems to me, a way to mislead the public. I want both sides, I want three or four sides, I want to know what others are thinking within the community too, this way I can kind of see how successful said hardware will be and is in relation to the future of Amiga OS and potential options for hardware to run it on.

If all negative criticism is banned, censored, and so forth, then it would lead one to believe that everyone thinks this hardware is fantastic, or OS 4 is fantastic, etc. etc. etc. leaving us in a very unfair and unbalanced situation. Border line propaganda at that.

I say unban the other post, get on with reality.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:27:39 AM by XDelusion »
Earth has a lot of things other folks might want... like the whole planet. And maybe these folks would like a few changes made, like more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and room for their way of life. - William S. Burroughs