Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Passing of CUSA Founder Barry Altman  (Read 6940 times)

Description:

Offline CritAnime

• Previous Life Time Member
    • Show all replies
Re: Passing of CUSA Founder Barry Altman
« on: January 16, 2013, 09:59:47 PM »
This is very supprising news. Regardless it is very sad news when someone dies. No matter what went on in the past no one deserves to lose thir life in any way, shape or form. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
Re: Commodore USA Alive ?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 11:25:29 PM »
Quote from: Blizz1220;722807
Thread name and some of the posts could be misinterpreted earlier.

Oh understood what you were thinking. At the time we obviously didn't know what was going on. And given zero info was coming out we had to wonder if things were happening with the buisness. When this news arrived it did look a bit dodgy and could be misunderstood.

Again I wish his family my condolences.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
Re: Passing of CUSA Founder Barry Altman
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 03:10:00 AM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;722859
Moderators response is non-existent (other than removing a post from *me* that can now be read on moobunny instead). The thread is still open, the sad things are allowed to continue, and by this Amiga.org has lowered its moral standard and decency to a new record low.

I may not have agreed with his views on how things should be done. I might not have liked the way certain things played out across various threads on this and other forums. However that doesn't mean that I should not give my condolences when someone dies. At the end of the day a person has died of an horrific illness and the respectful thing to do is to offer condolences and leave it at that.

I think this thread shows that most of us are able to put our differences to one side and give our respect to Barry.