Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Announcement: Technical data of the new Catweasel MK4 controller  (Read 5917 times)

Description:

Offline Brian

• Show all replies
    • http://www.syntaxsociety.se
Here's my 2cent...

I own a Mediator board and I would love for it to be supported but I somewhat understand how Elbox work (I't just as with wimen... you won't ever understand em compleatly) and I understand that it prevent Jens from supporting that platform so instead of complaining about it I'll accept it and just settle for a MK3 if I desperatly need those features.

As said before... Jens don't have a Peg and so to be able to support that platform he will first have to buy one... a small fee to motivate this is in order I think. With new projects the fee would probably lessen untill the hardware was payed for and you would also get free drivers for your platform. This is not a multinational billion dollar industry but a oneman pashion to support our platform and the old "stuff" we associate with it.

Namecalling and childish behaviour won't ever make you reach your goal... especialy when you do it to someone you expect later to do something for free... even spend his own money on you.

I laugh at the claim 70% is gone if MOS isn't supported... the big market is Windows and there goes your 80% or so... the last 20% is A1, MOS, Classic etc.

So clean up your act or crawl back under that ANN rock you came from. :pissed: